OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta add, what's sad is Paul Finebaum is actually treated as football royalty.

Apparently we are supposed to always care about this dude? Then again, bein up in the north I had no prior experience with him aside from hearing he had some radio show and then ESPN hired him to be their next stooge on puppet strings.

I gotta add, what's sad is Paul Finebaum is actually treated as football royalty.

Apparently we are supposed to always care about this dude? Then again, bein up in the north I had no prior experience with him aside from hearing he had some radio show and then ESPN hired him to be their next stooge on puppet strings.

Them cousin lovers in Bama worship him as much as they do Saban

The entire attempt to have a college football season was a House of cards if you think about it. You're reliant on not only your team, but a dozen other teams in your conference following the rules. If even a handful of players at one school gets sick, games get canceled and schedules get thrown off. there's a decent chance we don't have a national champion this season like we did in basketball.

camron.gif

If you don't understand how that's contradictory then I don't know what to tell you man. :lol: You acknowledged that there would be drastic measures required to play football for NO MONEY, yet now you seem confused about commentators criticizing kids who are being forced to follow drastic measures for NO MONEY. Being fine with this set up opens the doors for these criticisms, all on the backs of the free labor of the kids. So your point about Finebaum is looking extremely funny in the light, among other posts of yours that I didn't even post.

It just comes off as you changing your viewpoint after your team is out of contention.

This, dude was not being cool when his Dawgs were pre-season cruitin Champs again. But, BUT, BUTTTTT these players have minimal risk on campus and are worse at home is what he said. His takes on COVID-19 have been awful, disgusting and self serving. Now he wants to come for Paul now that the pups were frauds again and were playing for the GNCRespirator bowl

ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis all injuries minus Blackmon?

DLT is real injury

Terry and Wilson is more preservation (and I don’t really blame them) Plus neither the O or D are improving but so much the rest of the year. If the team wasn’t dog**** they’d still be around to play later on in the season.

Blackman has just been dealt a ****** hand since he’s been here

Idk why this play is going viral but I can only assume Kirby announced bennett as the starter again?

Speaking of, is Kiff subbing Kirby or O here?

This St. Frances doc on HBO is really ripping Orgeron for dropping Demon Clowney a week before signing day. Said he "has the integrity of a bandit!" :lol:

This St. Frances doc on HBO is really ripping Orgeron for dropping Demon Clowney a week before signing day. Said he "has the integrity of a bandit!" :lol:

Started watching that last night. On episode two. Pretty good so far. Boy, did they get washed by Mater Dei though.

Stanford sat Davis Mills against Oregon due to “an error in testing protocols.”

The PAC-12 has apologized to Stanford after 3 players were not allowed to play (including Davis Mills and Connor Wedington).

Mills has tested negative every day since.
stanfan stanfan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom