OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indiana's coach

He can bring Mike Hart (and Nick Sheridan) with him so the "Michigan Man" crowd can **** about it.

I think once the Michigan man crap fades away you guys will be in a much better spot as far as hiring. Harbaugh is as Michigan man as it gets and he ain’t the answer.

Is his contract through 2021? I can see them just letting it play out if that’s the case

Harbaugh never seemed built for a long run in college. He had a window, didn't get it done and it has gone stale. He'll find himself in the NFL again soon and will do just fine.

I think once the Michigan man crap fades away you guys will be in a much better spot as far as hiring. Harbaugh is as Michigan man as it gets and he ain’t the answer.

Is his contract through 2021? I can see them just letting it play out if that’s the case

Idk what his contract is, but there's no coming back now. Can't **** around for another year.

Harbaugh never seemed built for a long run in college. He had a window, didn't get it done and it has gone stale. He'll find himself in the NFL again soon and will do just fine.

you think so?

I mean looking back his OC and DC in San Fran were roman and Vic fangio.. maybe he got too much credit for the success of those teams

How many daily COVID cases will it take to shut the season down and can that number be achieved before the buckeye game?

you think so?

I mean looking back his OC and DC in San Fran were roman and Vic fangio.. maybe he got too much credit for the success of those teams

Maybe.

I lean on the side of him being a good overall coach. He did well at Stanford and gifted Shaw a cushy job. Niners were revived, likewise. Margin for error at a place like Michigan is too small...most high profile colleges are...just doesn't fit Harbaugh's temperament.

Lightwork for the Wildcats

tenor.gif

I can't help but ROTFL at all these SEC and Big Ten programs that were screaming "LET THE KIDS PLAY" because they thought their teams were good.

UGA, LSU, Nebraska, Penn State, and Michigan screaming and hollering just to be ******* trash.

tenor.gif

Maybe.

I lean on the side of him being a good overall coach. He did well at Stanford and gifted Shaw a cushy job. Niners were revived, likewise. Margin for error at a place like Michigan is too small...most high profile colleges are...just doesn't fit Harbaugh's temperament.

he’ll get a job.. but I don’t see how you jump him in front of certain dudes

I can't help but ROTFL at all these SEC and Big Ten programs that were screaming "LET THE KIDS PLAY" because they thought their teams were good.

UGA, LSU, Nebraska, Penn State, and Michigan screaming and hollering just to be ****ing trash.

I tried to warn my fellow Michigan fans.

There's already rumors they lookin at the Clemson running back with the Seattle pick . Frank Gore has nothing left

not sure what cap space they got.. but need to focus oline and outside weapons

i mean I think etienne is worth a pick in the 20s, but jete need more

There's already rumors they lookin at the Clemson running back with the Seattle pick . Frank Gore has nothing left
Jets fan here:

We'd draft Clemson's entire offense and their coordinators if we could.

not sure what cap space they got.. but need to focus oline and outside weapons

i mean I think etienne is worth a pick in the 20s, but jete need more
A lot. 2nd most in the league. Cap penalties are growing because of all the players they shipped out but they were on pace to be the 1 or 2 in cap space before that anyway.

A lot. 2nd most in the league. Cap penalties are growing because of all the players they shipped out but they were on pace to be the 1 or 2 in cap space before that anyway.

not sure who else yall got beside becton and Williams.. but both are good

also mims.. but Williams y’all need to put at 3tech and let him attack, if y’all don’t trade him

I would target oline with Seattle’s pick after getting Lawrence.. Then should be some talented wrs in 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom