OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michigan under Harbaugh has never won a game in which they were the underdog?

:lol:

Not sure how many games that is, but I'm sure they were favorites in the majority of non-OSU games.

But, yeah they have done nothing of note in 6 years, obviously.

Not sure how many games that is, but I'm sure they were favorites in the majority of non-OSU games.

But, yeah they have done nothing of note in 6 years, obviously.
Going into last season they were admittedly underdogs only 6 times, but rightfully so. I believe they were underdogs to Penn State, Ohio State and Alabama last year.

They were only underdogs to Ohio State in 3 out of Harbaugh's 5 games vs. Urban at that point.

I was telling dacomeup dacomeup last week that Harbaugh's record against top 10 (and top 25 too I think) teams is atrocious as well. At Michigan he's mostly beaten who he's supposed to and always gotten blown out by every higher ranked team he's faced.

I think VT fans are completely irrational about that program :lol:. Message board is an incredible read.

I think most realize that the buyout has caused Whitt Babcock hesitation from moving on from Fuente. The program is poorly funded in comparison to the other schools in the ACC.

I do believe that VT can get back to the level they were at in the 2000’s, it’s just going to take some time. It first starts with getting coaches that want to be at the program. Fuente taking the interview with Baylor this past spring was a slap in the face to everyone involved at VT. How are you able to convince your coaching staff, current players and recruits that you’re in it for the long haul when you’re flirting with another job offer? Speaking of recruiting, they need to prioritize the talent in the state and not Texas or wherever else they’re looking. No, they’re not going to get every blue chip talent that the 757 has to offer, that’s unrealistic. But there’s plenty of guys from Virginia that are currently dominating at UNC, Wake forest, Duke, etc.

VT has some resources to be a respectable program again, Fuente’s just not using them to the best of his ability.

Beavers look flat. Huskies were itching to play. Should be a blowout. I wanna see what Morris can do through the air though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom