***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Start Miami vs Jets or Tampa Bay vs Saints?

I have both rostered… I kind of want to start Tampa and drop Miami to pick up Booker

I am so screwed…. Just dropped him and picked up AJ

picked up AJ as well. Bout to drop Nuk for Davis now

really wish I knew Gaskin was gonna come back and play. It’s him Carter or Darrell as my RB2 but Williams plays tomorrow :rolleyes

What a season… CMC… King Henry and Thielen (traded my Kupp and Mixon 🤦🏽‍♂️) and now Hopkins… hanging in there in 4th place and my week 15 line up looking putrid lmaooo

I’m also waiting on Dolphins RBs news… Malcolm Brown about to be relevant lol what is this Gurley years? Lol

C8B44F1C-E826-43CC-A5EE-E4C1A3D8F951.png DD5CDE72-E603-43BC-B9E4-E198D0A970AE.png

A team that didn't make the playoffs and on a bye this week picked up AJ Green off the waivers. I'm HOT smh

Hockenson had season-ending thumb energy. Go grab St. Brown if you haven't yet already.

At this point in the year, having the least amount of COVID cases on your roster might trump talent.

A team that didn't make the playoffs and on a bye this week picked up AJ Green off the waivers. I'm HOT smh

What's the context to your league/Consolation bracket? Does it have any meaning for 2022? If so, I think that's fair game.

As commish in my main league, Consolation bracket means nothing for us, and so I lock non-playoff teams right away. Same goes for the playoff teams that are eliminated each week.

Yoooooo :lol:

playoffs start next week in one of my leagues, fighting for the last spot and I’m already down Lockett, Waddle and Hockenson within hours :lol:

What's the context to your league/Consolation bracket? Does it have any meaning for 2022? If so, I think that's fair game.

As commish in my main league, Consolation bracket means nothing for us, and so I lock non-playoff teams right away. Same goes for the playoff teams that are eliminated each week.

It means absolutely nothing for them. That's what pissed me off

Picked u both AJ Green and Kirk
Already got Mooney
Starting Godwin, just don't know who else for WR2
Kamara for my RB1
Gotta choose 2 others to start: JRob, Gibson or Mitchell

Looks I’m rolling Adams and Mooney, flex Aiyuk. RB Patterson and either Gaskin Carter or Dearnest (Keenum out with Covid now). Chub and Johnson gonna be busy

Got a lot ridin on this game tonight.
Need Herbo, Allen, Ekeler, and Hill to show out!

…watch the score be low as f**k lol

Back
Top Bottom