1.1 pts away from a first round bye :frown:

oh McLaurin…..

C07C3CB0-8F33-498D-9388-195936C575D0.jpeg

About to be 7-7 and miss the playoffs with this squad :angry:

Montgomery Henderson Patterson Michel Herbert Robinson Herbert
Kupp Diggs M.Brown E.Moore A.Brown
Kelce

disgusting :smh: :sick:

pathetic season … this is the most players I’ve ever kept thru a season I drafted - and best roster on paper I prob ever put together (besides the QB spot)

and it’s my damn wife’s team to do it to me :smh: :angry: (Twice this season killed me)

BB07F9EC-3C9F-4CEF-B5EA-5C070852E5D8.png

Last edited:
After a 5 game winning streak, ended the season with a 3 game skid and losing my number 1 spot smh Hopefully my team shows up for the playoffs 🙏🏾

Got the bye with one team, but hopefully Lamar, Mitchell and Hunt are back by week 16 or I'm in trouble

My other team, if I get the W i'm in. If I lose, I need some help. Need Mitchell to be ok for this week in that one lol. Need K. Allen to get off covid too

its been a fun/****ty season

good luck to everyone in the playoffs this year..hopefully yall collect that bread

Finished the regular season with a L and dropped down to 2nd place. :smh:

Whatever, at least I got a bye week.

ESPN league I finished 7-7 and made the playoffs. My RBs (JRob, DHarris) are so trash coupled with underperforming WRs (Diggs, Nuk). My first round opponent isn’t that great but I don’t have my hopes up.

Yahoo league I’m the outright 1 seed at 11-3 with a first round bye. I like my chances. Squad is deep. Just need Javonte to keep it up and Gibson or Elijah to come back to form for the stretch. Adams, Jefferson, and Deebo + Gronk & Knox is hard to beat.

Secured a first round bye in my PPR league

trying for the last spot in my 0.5 PPR league in week 15. Only 4 teams makes the playoffs. Honestly don’t like my chances.

went from 2nd to 4th in my main league and playing against dude I just played week 14 and lost to. Don’t like my chances. My WRs are blah (Metcalf, McLaurin, and DJ Moore). I did beat him back in week 6 but whatever. I have my eyes on Devante Parker (maybe KJ Osborne) and Dolphins D to pick up this week.

gotta stop leaving these cats in my lineup just based off their name. Past 6 or so weeks, my WRs have all been dreadful.

Based on everything Thielen’s been saying he’s going to be out there Monday night. If everything stays on track.

Back
Top Bottom