***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

For the people who drafted already. Can you take a screen shot of the 1st and 2nd round. I'm in a 12 man .5 per money league. I am thinking about taking Najee if I have 10-12 pick.

21CC7ABE-2A7D-4C89-A0C7-ED71E153B628.jpeg
8F3EA814-C1D4-448B-9EBE-0E4744CB6B40.jpeg

Last edited:
Who should I drop in 10-team half PPR 2RB/3WR league? I'm pretty deep at RB and WR. But need to drop one for a kicker.

Sony Michel
Marvin Jones
Jaylen Waddle

Just finished my draft. Felt like a got sniped every time I was about to draft a player. ESPN has me finishing last, smh. 12 team league. I had the 5th pick
A96231D1-09A5-4EDD-9A70-9A9EE7F9768F.png

Last edited:
Let’s gooooo

draft tomorrow, live in person draft.
12 man
.5 PPR

I got the 11th pick

haven’t done any research, I need to win it this year :lol:

Final draft today work league 12 team standard. I’m gonna have to take the QB I want prob round 3/4. These dudes take QBs early and multiples :stoneface:

Final draft today work league 12 team standard. I’m gonna have to take the QB I want prob round 3/4. These dudes take QBs early and multiples :stoneface:

RBs got ugly quick!

DEF: Tampa
K: Sanders

Screenshot_20210902-130400_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Thought we had an ir spot like the last 3 years and new commish took it away. Well idk if i can hold thomas 6 weeks then

Last edited:
RBs got ugly quick!

DEF: Tampa
K: Sanders

Screenshot_20210902-130400_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Thought we had an ir spot like the last 3 years and new commish took it away. Well idk if i can hold thomas 6 weeks then

And they’re reporting Aiyuk might not be ready or 100%. I think you got a pretty good team,we’ll see which RBs emerge per usual

Got three drafts coming up Sunday and Monday. 10 team PPR, 10 team 0.5 PPR and 12 team Standard.

standard league the only league I know what position I’m drafting, 4th overall. I know for sure CMC, Cook and Kamara is going 1, 2 and 3. Im undecided on who to take at 4. If draft was today, I would go with Zeke. But I’m so undecided between Zeke, Henry and Chubb :frown:

And they’re reporting Aiyuk might not be ready or 100%. I think you got a pretty good team,we’ll see which RBs emerge per usual

yeah afterwards I told a coworker F it somebody ends up going down anyway and new RBs come out of nowhere

Got three drafts coming up Sunday and Monday. 10 team PPR, 10 team 0.5 PPR and 12 team Standard.

standard league the only league I know what position I’m drafting, 4th overall. I know for sure CMC, Cook and Kamara is going 1, 2 and 3. Im undecided on who to take at 4. If draft was today, I would go with Zeke. But I’m so undecided between Zeke, Henry and Chubb :frown:

Can’t go wrong with either one of them. It’s all about the picks at round 2-4 that’ll really set your foundation

Hard to argue against Henry IMO

Seeing more superflex leagues this year than ever.

I dig it - makes it more NFL like tbh - alot of strategy involved also when its a PPR Superflex League IMO

Just did 1 of my drafts. 12 Team PPR .5 Point... Here are my starters we play an extra WR...

QB - Aaron Rodgers

WR - DK Metcalf

WR - Adam Thielan

WR - Diontae Johnson

RB - Ezekiel Elliott

RB - David Montgomery

TE - Dallas Goedert

Flex - Javonte Williams

Kicker - Jason Sanders

Def - Kansas City

Seen this asked a couple times but haven't seen anyone answer..

What round has Pitt been getting grabbed at in a 12 man league? I got the 10th pick and I'm thinking of getting him in either the 3rd/4th..

What round has Pitt been getting grabbed at in a 12 man league? I got the 10th pick and I'm thinking of getting him in either the 3rd/4th..

I just did my draft he was taken 41st overall. 4th Round Pick 5...

Pitts went in the 5th round for my league as well, 51st overall. 12 team standard.

Hard to argue against Henry IMO

Seeing more superflex leagues this year than ever.

I dig it - makes it more NFL like tbh - alot of strategy involved also when its a PPR Superflex League IMO

My main money league is a superflex.
A lot of extra thinking goes for each pick, even more so that we do auction and each dollar counts after we ante up for our mains

Tried to get a Kelce/ Tyreek or Kelce/Mahommes stack, but failed horribly lol. Its alright though, I am just happy football is back. Time to get this money.

1630697551548.png

Back
Top Bottom