***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

why would you take Ekeler over Barkley? Ekeler is almost a guarantee to be hurt in the season :lol:

and saquon isn’t? 🤨

ekler won’t be running for his life by the time he touches the ball cuz the OLine is poo

Saw your post afterwards. It’s all bad for anyone when your #1 goes down

squad still solid though . Should be a good year.

BAEFB2C5-D80A-4383-907E-BB7BE5B0FDF4.jpeg

and saquon isn’t? 🤨

ekler won’t be running for his life by the time he touches the ball cuz the OLine is poo

Saw your post afterwards. It’s all bad for anyone when your #1 goes down

it’s all good but yeh that dude Ekeler is a known injury prone dude that’s why I stated that :lol:

yeah it’s bad for anyone with a #1 going down

Wrapped up another draft. 0.5 PPR 10 team. Had 8th pick again :lol: Don’t know why but not really feeling this team. We shall see…

3C388ECE-1706-4052-B119-1ED31ABA248F.jpeg
1427DAE3-8F12-4305-902A-F4906885241B.jpeg

3EAF0512-7A11-4977-9930-B0496DF50A90.jpg

DE775B04-F7D1-4A19-A86D-25CBD537A9B1.png

Finished my super flex draft earlier tonight (auction) 10 TEAM. RB depth is shaky but overall liking my squad a lot. Huge on Jeudy this year and hoping Odell can stay healthy to be a solid WR3. Left the draft early cause I had to do some stuff but glad I ended up with Denver and Colts D. Only going to keep one though to pick up another RB after week 1.

14 team ppr league. Had the 10th pick. My receivers suck cause I was drafting on a flight. Lost signal cause the wifi went out so auto pick chose 2 of them smh

Screenshot_20210906-045209_NFL Fantasy.jpg
Screenshot_20210906-045236_NFL Fantasy.jpg
Screenshot_20210906-045246_NFL Fantasy.jpg

Wasn't really looking to draft Saquon or any giants player for that matter but he was sitting there middle of the third round (2 QB) and I felt I had to pull the trigger.

Just funished my 12 man.
8F87D690-8888-4F9A-A6EA-EA52A0DF3186.png
8F7A9901-8A09-4E93-BA55-57F4ABC682D3.png

Could use tua as potential trade bait once one of the old qbs go down

Attachments

• 16E42A24-3A0F-4563-923A-802CE7CBCCD5.png
    16E42A24-3A0F-4563-923A-802CE7CBCCD5.png
    551.1 KB · Views: 0
Finished my last draft. 12 team standard. Had the 4th pick. The draft was head scratcher. Brady went 1st rd pick 8 and 10 qbs went before the 5th round. Honestly not surprised since I’m pretty use to it being in this league for almost 10 years.

AE9DC21E-9A09-4695-B8D2-3CCB19A2DADB.jpeg

Didn’t really wanna draft Carson since I already have DK but I couldn’t pass him up in the 6th round.

Please let me know how I did in my 8 teams .5 ppr work league. Won last year and is a 2x champs.
I had the 7th pick. Players are listed in order of draft.

Z. Elliot
J. Taylor
J. Jefferson
G. Kittle
K. Allen
D. Swift
R. Wilson
D. Johnson WR Stl
H. Butker
Ravens
D. Harris
B. Aiyuk

I just don't see it with CMC as #1 overall. My money league drafts wednesday night and commish just told me I'm going first.

I'm a Derrick Henry stan and Kamara was my man when I won this league 3 years back.

Plus McCaffrey gives me Anti-vaxx vibes

I just don't see it with CMC as #1 overall. My money league drafts wednesday night and commish just told me I'm going first.

I'm a Derrick Henry stan and Kamara was my man when I won this league 3 years back.

Plus McCaffrey gives me Anti-vaxx vibes

If CMC is healthy no other back is gonna out perform him if your league is PPR.

There’s times where he’s been on the field and if he wasn’t white you may have thought you were watching Marshall Faulk on some plays.

Kamara is great too but Winston brings down his value a little.

Henry is obviously a monster but he takes a wild pounding and you gotta wonder about some fall off in terms of productivity.

I had first pick this year and last. Took cmc last season. When he was on the field he was the best. Obviously he got hurt.

Took him again this season and feeling confident despite the fact that he danced around his vax status when asked- but if that’s what you’re worried about there’s a lot of other land mines as far as unvaccinated players…

If CMC is healthy no other back is gonna out perform him if your league is PPR.

There’s times where he’s been on the field and if he wasn’t white you may have thought you were watching Marshall Faulk on some plays.

Kamara is great too but Winston brings down his value a little.

Henry is obviously a monster but he takes a wild pounding and you gotta wonder about some fall off in terms of productivity.

I had first pick this year and last. Took cmc last season. When he was on the field he was the best. Obviously he got hurt.

Took him again this season and feeling confident despite the fact that he danced around his vax status when asked- but if that’s what you’re worried about there’s a lot of other land mines as far as unvaccinated players…
It is a ppr I should've mentioned. I'll just keep my fingers crossed for a healthy season then.

It is a ppr I should've mentioned. I'll just keep my fingers crossed for a healthy season then.

Yeah the only other guy I seriously considered at #1 was Dalvin Cook. His QB is 100% anti-vax having infamously said “if I die, I die…”.

so you see my point 😂

Back
Top Bottom