***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Down 2 with Knox left to play and my opponent is done. Knowing how TEs are this year, I can easily lose this matchup

Dropping Broncos D after this week. They’ve been *** the last 3 weeks

As predicted went 1-2 this week. Won my big money league and got obliterated in my other two.

on to next week

Man I’m never gonna hit on the right QB with this streaming s+++

1. Tannehill - weak
2. Tannehill - weak
3. Jones - dud
4. Cousins - dud
5. Cousins - dud
6. Heinicke - dud

Tannehill had 25 the week i moved on to cousins, couisns goes for 34 today, tanny had 25 the week I moved on to cousins

My whole team killed me. Ekeler, Hunt, Tyler Boyd

Next week ekeler on bye and no hunt now. Zero running backs was gonna send out mark Ingram and hunt. Now I gotta pick up a 3rd string RB 💀💀💀💀💀💀

Gibson with the shin injury:smh:
Down big with Tannehill and Henry to go.
Opponent has Diggs. And Bill defense.
Already accepting this L for my money league.
****. :smh:

Hunt prob out more than a few weeks

I’m throwing in the towel. Zero back ups. Had I won my matchup this week I guess I could put up a fight. Ekeler our next week I gotta roll with hines and Ingram at RB

tannehill at QB

smfh

1. Need just over 1 pt from Diggs for W
2. Need a miracle from Knox since Claypool didn’t do s…
3. Up 32 with Moss vs his Allen

next week gonna be rough

Derrick Henry owners, y’all handcuffing him? So many injuries per usual but don’t like clogging up a bench spot just for what may be especially when our bench is only 4 deep and no IR.
Got Gibson, JRob and Eli Mitchell as my other RBs.

Derrick Henry owners, y’all handcuffing him? So many injuries per usual but don’t like clogging up a bench spot just for what may be especially when our bench is only 4 deep and no IR.
Might as well.. Who's the backup?

I haven't cuffed him the last 2 years but you never know

Back
Top Bottom