***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

I don’t know anything about Bateman, but there was hype and he set to play tomorrow. Should I drop Golladay for him?

Collins

kicks2024 kicks2024 who else are your options to drop?

27ADF356-CA47-46E0-AD31-2D0FC860F0AE.png

I would’ve said Ronald Jones but can’t, I don’t know that’s a judgment call on Golladay/Bateman. Both are talented but Bateman should be Lamar’s at least 1b in a few weeks. Opportunity cost, and you can always try to get Golladay back this time next week, since he won’t have played there wouldn’t exactly be a gold rush to go get him after a good performance.

I would’ve said Ronald Jones but can’t, I don’t know that’s a judgment call on Golladay/Bateman. Both are talented but Bateman should be Lamar’s at least 1b in a few weeks. Opportunity cost, and you can always try to get Golladay back this time next week, since he won’t have played there wouldn’t exactly be a gold rush to go get him after a good performance.

yeah that’s what I figured about golladay. At this point I figured I’m holding rojo cause of Fournette high usage who knows if he stays healthy. Since I have a squad built on backups lol

Now you got two problems if he’s available :lol:

Jeudy over all of them

Now you got two problems if he’s available :lol:

Jeudy over all of them

:lol: 2 diff leagues but Bateman available in both. League with jeudy my bench is too full unless I drop Michael Thomas

edit: I dropped slant dude got Jeudy and Toney on the bench that league

EF0548B3-13BF-4731-AE35-06303E0AEA8D.jpeg

Oh wow Jeudy was available in my big money league too :lol: damn now idk what do to do

I gotta drop Mack to pick up a kicker

46BA1B91-B2FF-4A38-BABA-AF4140D412C2.jpeg

Might go back for Thomas Monday morning when he clears waivers unless someone put in a claim but he’s buried in the FA since he’s not active

I don’t know anything about Bateman, but there was hype and he set to play tomorrow. Should I drop Golladay for him?
Yes but don’t expect that it willl come right away. He might just blow up game 1. But we will see, I have M. Brown so I’m super excited.

I get the allure of Jeudy coming off IR but I’m leery if he returns back to form. They def need him but I’m not wanting to deal when I would actually start him. Money league doesn’t have an IR spot 😑

ROS standard - Landry or Bateman?

I need to drop one for TE and assuming I won’t get them back

My WR: Adams Hopkins Landry Bateman M.Thomas(NO)

I'm really thinking about not starting Derrick Henry this week against Buffalo..

I got Buffalo defense..

My other RBs
James Robinson
Kareem Hunt
Johnathan Taylor
Zack Moss

Back
Top Bottom