***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

my entire team on bye

Josh Allen and Euler been carrying me along with hunt

all 3 out for me

Also debating starting D’Ernest. Back up QB, 2 Oline guys out for the game, tough run defense.
I‘m gonna start Eli Mitchell over him as my RB2.
Bye weeks and injuries suck ***.

yeah guessing I gotta start Johnson would trade him but it ain’t gonna go through in time

gotta make a decision on dropping Landry or d smith for a defense this week. Buffalo on bye and don’t feel like dropping them

I want to boost my WR — these teams could be interested in trading, what y’all think?

503CCB29-2442-417A-A377-BFA829EE0E37.jpeg

EF4D3587-4BE5-4E6A-B532-1BC52CE1F21B.jpeg
1FD529BD-0E7E-405C-832F-49F7FE1A6198.jpeg
EDEF9988-00AD-4D57-A644-CCD8027144EB.jpeg
2EDEB782-22DB-4A40-92BF-0CD9447E240A.jpeg
359B8043-C9A3-44D8-87EB-720E20E70F48.jpeg

Back at .500 looking to make it back above!

Pls help me choose two:

Devonta Smith @ Raiders
Eli Mitchell vs Indy
Melvin Gordon @ Browns
Mckissic @ Packers
Fant @ Browns

Ideally, who are willing to give up? Anyone on the "Do Not Trade" list?

I feel I got enough depth so I’m open to any of the RB which pretty much is what they all lack atm. Overall, Kupp and Kelceare no-go and id keep diggs cuz I’m short at that position anyway

Or just ride it out til Michael Thomas returns, I dropped him but he’s chillin out there hidden - Landry available as welll

no idea who to play. got a lot of injuries and byes this week so im ready for an L.

pick 2:
D’Ernest Johnson vs. Broncos
Khalil Herbert vs Bucs
Miles Sanders vs Raiders

I really wanna play Miles but they give my guy no reps whatsoever. and i havent seen D’Ernest play, so i’m leaning on the more difficult matchup of Herbert vs Bucs. Thoughts??

I feel I got enough depth so I’m open to any of the RB which pretty much is what they all lack atm. Overall, Kupp and Kelceare no-go and id keep diggs cuz I’m short at that position anyway

Or just ride it out til Michael Thomas returns, I dropped him but he’s chillin out there hidden - Landry available as welll

i was thinking to posssibly make a move for justin Jefferson for J.Rob, but he’s been on fire. You take the chance of J Rob cooling off (gut feeling I think he will). But I don’t think the dude that has him would go for it.

ideally, would love to see you finesse the dude and maybe charm him in trading Jefferson for Herbert. 😂

Back
Top Bottom