***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

I'd rather get rid of Robinson over Herbert but that's me, it's dependent on your other RBs and who would be your starting QB if Herbert were gone.

i was thinking to posssibly make a move for justin Jefferson for J.Rob, but he’s been on fire. You take the chance of J Rob cooling off (gut feeling I think he will). But I don’t think the dude that has him would go for it.

ideally, would love to see you finesse the dude and maybe charm him in trading Jefferson for Herbert. 😂

I’m gonna try something. I offered him Patterson last week for Jefferson he shot that down quick. That was fresh off 3 big games for Cordarrell

I'd rather get rid of Robinson over Herbert but that's me, it's dependent on your other RBs and who would be your starting QB if Herbert were gone.

oh we were talking about Khalil Herbert :lol: I’ve been streaming QBs

my RBs: all 3 bears, Henderson, Patterson, Robinson, mattison, and Johnson

If the last name has son in it then theyre on my team

Hahaha yeah we talking Khalil. Doesn’t hurt to take a shot. That dude that has him is doing pretty well, and he can beef up his RB situation a bit.

I would go Devonta, Ruggs dealing with some knee thing and who knows if he can or can’t get behind the Eagles defense with that. And if he doesn’t he’ll probably get only a few points.

If anyone is considering players from these 3 games weather looks pretty bad (Miami seems ok)

85646EAC-BEEA-48F4-A46F-EF2E59DBE0B9.jpeg

Man debating on picking up cousins and dropping Herbert. I have tannehil but he’s been wack. Unless I drop bills defense and put a bid on them again during waivers

Man debating on picking up cousins and dropping Herbert. I have tannehil but he’s been wack. Unless I drop bills defense and put a bid on them again during waivers

well I think Herbert is still going to get in the mix I heard the bears like him

Who's droppable?

I need a WR and if I dropped NE defense.. ill need a defense..
My starting defense this week..
New England

My bench:
Josh Allen
James Robinson
Antonio Brown
Keenan Allen
Emanuel Sanders
Dalton Schultz
Bills defense

Thanks.

Back