***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Fellow A Rod owners, who yall replacing him with? I got Tannehill on my bench but idk how I feel about him against the Rams this week. Lowkey considering giving Jordan Love a shot lol

Imma have to drop Darrel Williams for Pittman. Was thinking Carson but his status for rest of season is still in question.

Williams going right back to being a back up once CEH returns so he’s expendable.

Ppr

I give up saquan, AB, Tyler higbee

I receive Keenan Allen, Darren Waller, Mike Davis

What are your thoughts?

My other rbs are Montgomery, Mixon, darrell Williams, other WR are cheetah Robert woods, Mooney

Dropped MT. Was really hoping he would come back. Picked up Taysom. Just to block anyone in the league from picking up. Lol.

Who’s the 1 odd man out - Hill Wentz Carr?

Fellow A Rod owners, who yall replacing him with? I got Tannehill on my bench but idk how I feel about him against the Rams this week. Lowkey considering giving Jordan Love a shot lol

I grabbed Tua soon as my phone went off he had Covid

Ppr

I give up saquan, AB, Tyler higbee

I receive Keenan Allen, Darren Waller, Mike Davis

What are your thoughts?

My other rbs are Montgomery, Mixon, darrell Williams, other WR are cheetah Robert woods, Mooney
I like the trade and I’d go for it
Got tannehil and cousins.. considering dropping one of them for hill…what y’all think
Tanny could get a big boost in gas passing numbers now that entire game scheme changed. If I had to choose I’d drop Cousins.

Should I drop Zach Ertz and Daniel Jones for Jeremy McNiclos and Adrian Peterson?

I need to fill the void of Derrick Henry..

I got Josh Allen and Dalton Schultz already starting ..

James Robinson seems bang up and I need a RB just in case..

Main league is split by two divisions. I lead one and this other guy that’s 7-1 leads the other.

Dude has Stafford/Josh Allen, JT, Kupp and Chase. Puts up big numbers every week. Definitely the one to beat.

Back
Top Bottom