***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Doesn’t look like Kyler is gonna play. I’m going to have to drop any of Brady, Hunt, Keenan Allen or Hockenson and pick up a streaming QB (Tua or Cousins). Who do i drop? Having 4 bench spots suck.

Im currently in 2nd place and playing against 3rd place team.

Last edited:
:smh:@myself for not being better prepared if Henry went down.

Might be cooked in one league

:smh:@myself for not being better prepared if Henry went down.

Might be cooked in one league
I drafted Henry and things were looking great the first half of the season. Had 4 RB1s w/ Henry, Gibson, JRob and Mitchell. Now I’m down to Moss and McNichols as my only healthy RBs.

Khalil Herbert still good to play on Monday if Montgomery is in? I'm leaning towards still playing him regardless...

I drafted Henry and things were looking great the first half of the season. Had 4 RB1s w/ Henry, Gibson, JRob and Mitchell. Now I’m down to Moss and McNichols as my only healthy RBs.
This is why I lean zero RB when drafting outside of the top 5. But you have to hit on a couple WRs and work the waivers all season. Ironically the top WRs currently had ADPs in the 4th-8th round. Deebo falling to me in the 8th is keeping me afloat.

This week matchups gonna suck
Looking forward to next week, if my roster guys sit this week and heal up.
Such is fantasy life

Derrick Henry
Aaron Rodgers
Odell Beckham Jr.
Noah Fant
Mike White

All on my team, White started for me in place of Rodgers this Thursday.

GOAT worst-luck fantasy week considering all those guys finished their games last Sunday….?

Montgomery will sit this week and be back next week.

They're saying Montgomery might play this week, which makes no sense considering the Bears have a bye next week. Just have him come back after the bye. As someone who has both Montgomery and Herbert, Matt Nagy's inability to make smart decisions is OD frustrating :smh:

Damn might have to bench Deebo this week. Could be on a pitch count with that calf injury. Please sit him out 49ers, I need him healthy for the rest of the season.

Rolling with Jeudy and Amari as my WR 1 & 2.

Damn might have to bench Deebo this week. Could be on a pitch count with that calf injury. Please sit him out 49ers, I need him healthy for the rest of the season.

Rolling with Jeudy and Amari as my WR 1 & 2.
Start your studs

Thinking switching defense to 49ers vs AZ instead of Carolina vs NE

I don’t think Kyler or Nuk play, and whether it was Darnold or PJ they gonna be in bad positions vs BB defense

Thinking switching defense to 49ers vs AZ instead of Carolina vs NE

I don’t think Kyler or Nuk play, and whether it was Darnold or PJ they gonna be in bad positions vs BB defense
I would go NE, Panthers have looked awful.
Arizona still going to compete and can even win the game!

Back
Top Bottom