***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Hyped for Thursday but the hate for TNF will be back in full effect already :lol:

Got Cooper and Succop going.

Need a WR2 to start this week.
Juju @ Bills
OBJ @ Chiefs
Jeudy @ Giants

Cooper is my WR 1 and got Jeudy slotted in right now.

10 Team Superflex league.

Last edited:
I just don't see it with CMC as #1 overall. My money league drafts wednesday night and commish just told me I'm going first.

I'm a Derrick Henry stan and Kamara was my man when I won this league 3 years back.

Plus McCaffrey gives me Anti-vaxx vibes

cmc owner here trying to trade him, everyone in my league loves him but no one willing to give up anything good smh

Joined my friends league and he didn't tell me they drafted this past weekend. Wtf.

Top players are Lawrence and Saquan.

Hyped for Thursday but the hate for TNF will be back in full effect already :lol:

Got Cooper and Succop going.

Need a WR2 to start this week.
Juju @ Bills
OBJ @ Chiefs
Jeudy @ Giants

Cooper is my WR 1 and got Jeudy slotted in right now.

10 Team Superflex league.

Wait for OBJ to have a good week or two and then trade him immediately

I have a bench spot open with MT on IR (2 diff leagues)

who’s the drop on each to stash Hubbard (12tm Standard)?

league 1: Hardman Fields Stevenson

league 2: Drake, David Johnson, Stevenson (I have Tampa as D/ST but considering adding NE for week 1 & 2 so that’s why I’d drop here)

Stevenson, for both. NE backfield has always been messy. I’d only roster Damien Harris to play as flex, match up dependent

finished my draft.

qb-dak
wr- woods, cooper, sutton, ju ju, AB
rb- cook, barkley, edwards-helaire, aj dillion
te- kyle pitts
DEF- broncos

what do you guys think? i had 2nd pick

^ I like Pitts, also have the Dak and Cooper stack in one of my leagues. RBs are real solid as well. Good luck to you sir.

My 2nd league. Getting destroyed week 7 lol. Had the 5th pick of 10, 1PPR.

1631054176247.png

I realized after the fact that I’m super invested in Bears. Smh. Got Allen and Montgomery.

cmc owner here trying to trade him, everyone in my league loves him but no one willing to give up anything good smh
Just curious, what kind of offers have you been putting on the table?

I knew a guy years back who would take two top 5 qbs early on to use one as trade bait a couple weeks in. Forgot how he finished though.

I knew a guy years back who would take two top 5 qbs early on to use one as trade bait a couple weeks in. Forgot how he finished though.
That really never works out

someone tried it in my league, you aren’t getting what you think you will

Don't know how I feel about trades before the regular season even starts (injuries excluded). Trading definitely shouldn't be on your mind during the draft IMO. Drafting for depth or trade bait in the first 6-7 rounds is nuts. Secure your starters and hope a late-round flier actually hits.

mixon/aiyuk & zeke/hardman were the only 2 offers 😷

I really dont care for him so would rather not have to rely on him but not gonna get low balled.

Does anybody know if Godwin is suiting up this Thursday or should I look to my bench for an assist?

Back
Top Bottom