***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Who do I drop for a kicker … Waddle Aiyuk OBJ / Howard Harris?
If it’s waddle gotta do it in the next 8 minutes?

my RB: Carson Fournette DMont Harris Gordon Howard
My WR: Adams Hill Sanders Waddle OBJ Aiyuk
For me it’s OBJ. I don’t see how he’s going to get targets in that offense. Woods has to get rushes to get his touches lol

Can’t drop him now …. I gotta cut someone or may say F it. Since I’m in last at 3-6 but technically only 2 games out of first lol

Rolling with Deebo and Godwin
Just gotta choose from my mediocre crew of RBs
JRob, Ingram, Mitchell are my starters as of now but also got Gibson, Moss on my bench.
Hoping I can sneak this W

Pls help me choose 1:

Fournette @ Washington
Melvin Gordon vs Phi
E. Mitchell vs Rams (I have Rams defense)

I'm leaning towards Gordon. Any feedback?

Anyone playing Van Jefferson today? I need a flex play with Damien Harris out. Thinking Jefferson could pick up targets with Woods out n obj still new. Other options are R. Stevenson, Landry or Marvin Jones.

Trying to piece together this line up, once Nuk is declared out - standard scoring

Q: rodgers
R: patterson/d.williams
W: adams/hopkins
T: pitts
F: aiyuk
Bench: howard collins moss herbert bateman

move patterson to WR, then start 2 of the other 3RB (which one)? also could bench williams
OR - use Aiyuk as WR2 and flex a RB

Rolling with Deebo and Godwin
Just gotta choose from my mediocre crew of RBs
JRob, Ingram, Mitchell are my starters as of now but also got Gibson, Moss on my bench.
Hoping I can sneak this W
I think you gotta roll with those 3 - moss sounds good but buffalo be on that bull with their run game. And Gibson just isn’t getting it done, they’ll prob force mckissic in cuz they’ll be down

Pls help me choose 1:

Fournette @ Washington
Melvin Gordon vs Phi
E. Mitchell vs Rams (I have Rams defense)

I'm leaning towards Gordon. Any feedback?

Gordon will work if you’re fine with a max of probably 12 pts provided he scores

Anyone playing Van Jefferson today? I need a flex play with Damien Harris out. Thinking Jefferson could pick up targets with Woods out n obj still new. Other options are R. Stevenson, Landry or Marvin Jones.

Stevenson is supposed to be RB1 today, expected to clear protocol. Pass on Landry and Jones

I think Van could be a good play but he primarily stretches the field, not something woods really did. The one league I had him I dropped him for Collins and about an hour later the woods news dropped

My team is in shambles. Might just punt on this week. 50% of my team is either hurt or on a BYE :lol:

I need them to announce Kyler is out already.
Having to wait until noon for the official announcement & missing the opportunity to start a Qb from the 10 am games <<<<

I need them to announce Kyler is out already.
Having to wait until noon for the official announcement & missing the opportunity to start a Qb from the 10 am games <<<<
I prolly wouldn't feel comfortable starting him either way with it coming down to the wire like this

Back
Top Bottom