***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Damn I should've pick up Stevenson in both leagues earlier this morning but last night was too much fun..

10710164.jpg

should win in all 3 leagues

2 leagues, im vying for a playoff spot

the other league, I'm just tryna play spoiler :evil:...took down the top team this week (i'm in last place)

Got one league W wrapped up. Another league took a major L (thanks Lockett and Hock)

big money league up 16 pts. No players left, opponent has Sony Michel. Should’ve been up more but everyone but Hurts and Swift let me down.

Any long-time veterans of the fantasy football having a rough season? I got 6 teams and half need to be taken out to pasture already. Feeling like I ain't got it no more. Washed and depressed.

edit: now that I think about it, I'm just gonna keep managing hard so I get familiarized with players heading into next season

Any long-time veterans of the fantasy football having a rough season? I got 6 teams and half need to be taken out to pasture already. Feeling like I ain't got it no more. Washed and depressed.

edit: now that I think about it, I'm just gonna keep managing hard so I get familiarized with players heading into next season

Been doing fantasy football for 18 years (I’m old af) and every year it’s a crapshoot. Even the “locked in” guys are iffy. There’s very few trending players that are set and forget. I just choose not to be attached to anyone and keep focused ahead. It’s fantasy, I love/hate it but it’s fun for me. The crew I do it with are Homies from way back so that keeps it enjoyable.

First time I auto pick a team and it'll be the first time I don't make the playoffs..

Been playing since Josh Gordon was the savior of fantasy football one season but he never played one game.. I forgot what year that was.. :rofl:

I’m in a dilly of a pickle

Aaron Jones probably out until after their week 13 bye. I also have Kamara and Carson who are banged up. My only healthy RB is Swift. So I’m hoping either Kamara and/or Carson plays next week. If not I have to drop a player for a RB.

The players I would have to drop is Waller (league doesn’t use TE’s), Pittman, McLaurin, DJ Moore or maybe even Carson. Who do y’all think I should drop?

Sucks that waivers happen even before this weeks practices begin. Don’t wanna have to drop someone and one or both ends up playing. Ughhh fantasy.

Back
Top Bottom