***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Kupp needs 34.78 points tonight for my work league opponent to beat me, he’s the only player left in our matchup, and ESPN still gives this man a 20% chance to win?

I just got offered Davante for Deebo and I’m surprised I’m actually debating it.
Deebo the best dude on my roster since I lost Henry.
Got Hopkins, Godwin, and Aiyuk as my other WRs.

Holy ****, I mailed it basically this weekend after ****ty performances from Rodgers Amari, Ravens D and Geisicki while having no Kamara.

Entered MNF with Deebo and Gay against Higbee. Saw higbee get the TD in the first and stopped watching after that. Got a notification about Deebos 2nd TD saw the score :lol:

Ended up winning by 4 :pimp:

Last edited:
2-1 this week

main league 9-1
PPR league 8-2
0.5 PPR league 6-4

next week gonna be challenging in my main league with only one healthy RB. Hopefully Kamara practices this week.

Patterson got an ankle sprain, no wonder he only got 3 points. :rolleyes likely not playing this week and next
This gonna bring production from Mike Davis up or nah?

3rd on the waivers and I’m definitely not gonna be able to pick up Dillon :\

Second to last in waiver wire, would y’all drop DJ Moore or Waller for Michael Carter or Stevenson? Standard league. Need RB bad.

Hopefully they fall to me

This gonna bring production from Mike Davis up or nah?

3rd on the waivers and I’m definitely not gonna be able to pick up Dillon :\
Mike Davis or Wayne Gallman

id say gallman but vs the cowboys was really the most action he has seen all season.

I honestly think we gonna look just like we did vs the cowboys against the Pats and their Defense. Probably a fade for anyone on the falcons :rolleyes

I might bench Pitts for someone else

Second to last in waiver wire, would y’all drop DJ Moore or Waller for Michael Carter or Stevenson? Standard league. Need RB bad.

Hopefully they fall to me

DJ would be my choice. Those 2 RBs most likely gonna get scooped quickly tho. Any other notable RBs available?

DJ would be my choice. Those 2 RBs most likely gonna get scooped quickly tho. Any other notable RBs available?
I also have Chris Carson. Still drop DJ?

RBs available after Carter and Stevenson is pretty slim. Howard, Scott, Bolden, Foreman, Eno, Gallman, etc.

Last edited:
We've gone fishing..
1637088820940.gif

I also have Chris Carson. Still drop DJ?

RBs available after Carter and Stevenson is pretty slim. Howard, Scott, Bolden, Foreman, Eno, Gallman, etc.
I think so. There’s always a handful of WRs that can put up numbers like DJ. Much harder to find a TE or RB that, when healthy, have way more upside due to volume. Who knows what Cam is gonna do, he might just ball hog or start to favor Robby since he’s less covered by the defense

Mitchell fractured his finger during MNF game. Keep an eye on his status. If he can’t go….Jeff Wilson

Also Damien Harris returned to practice. Could Stevenson still get his even with Harris possibly playing?

Back
Top Bottom