***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Won last year and not looking to excited about this team.

Rodgers
Zeke
Hunt
Jeudy
Julio
Ridley
Waller
Deebo
Butker
Pitt Defense

Bench
Logan Thomas
Stafford
James Conner
DJ Chark
David Johnson
E. Moore

You got some nice WR's. Rocking two TE's or trying to package a trade?

Dak, Cooper and Zeke going between both my leagues. Cant wait to be off work. So happy football is back!

Sucks Matthew berry’s weekly love/hate article is espn+ access only now. I looked forward to those every Thursday

Now they're optimistic Ekeler is gonna play...smh. They need to sit him for a few weeks until he's really good. Gonna turn into some Julio Jones bull**** if they dont

Sucks Matthew berry’s weekly love/hate article is espn+ access only now. I looked forward to those every Thursday
Everything’s a cash grab now. They can go **** off for what it’s worth.
Similar if not the same info can be found for free.

Peters and Edwards both potentially tore their ACLs

tyson Williams and Leveon are next in line. Latavius will probgo get a call here soon for depth

Y’all should have been had Tyson. Espn app crashing :lol:

he and bell chillin in all my leagues except 1 bell was added cpl days ago. Added Williams and Bell the league I have Gus. My RBs are trash Gus RoJo Drake DJ Williams Bell :smh:

yeah ESPN crashing for me too

Sucks to see him go down. I kept Gus for pretty cheap in an auction league and picked up Bell a few days ago. Someone already picked up Ty’Son on Monday

Have Williams in one of my league. Should have grabbed him last night. Murray coming to B-more?

I mean Marcus Peters just tore his ACL the next play soooo

yeah That’s kinda what I meant by it. Other options available are Miami and other matchup based streamers

EF2AB7B5-0A35-4DA7-9616-C9548F67C0DC.png

Have Williams in one of my league. Should have grabbed him last night. Murray coming to B-more?

yeah I think so. He might not have the burst of Gus but they’re kind of the same runners downhill where as Bell we know dances. I haven’t seen Williams though

either way all of them will be capped by Lamar at the goal line

Back
Top Bottom