***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

So we usually do playoffs weeks 13-14 for round 1 and 15-16 for finals to avoid any week 17 resting players etc...so playoffs start this week for my league, but since there's 18 weeks now, I got Rodgers, Adams, Chubb all on a bye week :stoneface:

in 7th with 2 weeks left only top 6 make it out of 12

only thing i can hope for if i don't sneak in is that I hold onto the most points scored in a week

week like 5 i put up 185 which is still the highest and i would get my $500 entry fee back :nerd:

Start Week 11 - tied for 2nd (#3) at 6-4 (loss)
Start Week 12 - tied (5ways ) for 3rd (#5) at 6-5 (loss)
Start Week 13 - tied (6 ways) for 3rd (#3) at 6-6

I gotta win these last 2 :smh: .. 6 is the most losses I’ve had through regular season for this league in 6 years

Last edited:
7-5 both leagues. Sitting at #4 Seed. Gotta win out in 1 to get 1st seed. The other just gotta get in the tourney.

Got a bid on Taysom Hill for my superflex league. Dropping Fields for him. I think the Saints make the right pivot and make him the starter.

Rodgers - Bye
Mayfield - Bye
Cam - Bye
Daniel Jones - Sitting out
Semien - not starting

All of those were on my roster this week :smh:

picked up Taysom Hill and now need to somehow find a 2nd QB :smh:

I’m glad the last place team got Mattison because the other 11 teams still have a shot at the playoffs :lol:

Grabbed Gage off waivers. Deebo and Davante out has me desperate. Still have Jefferson but I wasn’t carrying any WRs on my bench since my starters were strong.

Can’t believe I got Mattison off waivers in main league. I was 10 out of 12 in priority. The Cook owner didn’t eem put a claim.

cook owner didn’t claim him in one of mine either. I was 6 and my cousin got him at 5

My other league I was 4 or 5 and someone at 3 got him

I’m glad the last place team got Mattison because the other 11 teams still have a shot at the playoffs :lol:
That’s what I was hoping happened in the league I mentioned my cousin got him. Cook owner is last place. My cuz needs the RB tho but I’m salty

They can’t if he could come back after the second game/before third, IR puts him out a minimum of three weeks so he’s going to be wasting space for us.
Old boy been wasting space for 6 weeks now..

help-me.gif

Who do I flex? (Non-ppr) Don’t know if I can trust JRob or Montgomery team offense, Lamar playin like crap,

0F6D8086-A261-48DB-B875-FBCE44E435C8.jpeg

TRADE PROPOSAL:
1638475256905.png

My TEs: Higbee and Dan Arnold
My WRs: CeeDee, Thielen, Lockett, Jeudy, Mooney, Jakobi Meyers

12 team, non-PPR

Back
Top Bottom