***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Need help In the flex:

Boston Scott @ Washington
Aj Dillon vs Vikings
Michael Carter vs Bucs
Rhamondre Stevenson vs Jags
Mike Williams vs Broncos

Last edited:
One Flex Spot, Half PPR. Who would you pick out of the following four?

Javonte Williams
Elijah Mitchell
Jeff Wilson
Brandon Aiyuk.

S barkley
Ogunbawle
Burkhead
Landry
Pollard
K pitts
Boyd
Dillon

Which 2 should i go with? Right now i have barkley and ogunbawle in but dont feel safe with either

i’m facing jonathan taylor in two finals…

my question is this…does carson wentz being out and a rookie starting help or hurt jonathan taylor??

will the raiders load up the box and stop the run daring the rookie to throw??

or does taylor go all patriots versus bills on us??

i’m facing jonathan taylor in two finals…

my question is this…does carson wentz being out and a rookie starting help or hurt jonathan taylor??

will the raiders load up the box and stop the run daring the rookie to throw??

or does taylor go all patriots versus bills on us??
I don’t think it changes a thing. Colts already a run heavy team anyways and that’s with teams already stacking the box.

Just a maintenance/rest day. He’ll play this week
I hope so…

I know I’m going to lose but I want to make it at least challenging for my opponent lol

238AE2A0-C687-4B92-A856-F2A4BF012C89.png
B006A9DC-6E17-4C46-9A2E-6B91265744FE.png

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo I am worried about Najee Harris’ performance as my only player left in my championship fantasy matchup come Monday when my opponent has nobody, as Ben plays his last game at Heinz and they try to score 3-4 TDs through the air (contextual things that suck). Hopefully one of those goes to Najee.

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo I am worried about Najee Harris’ performance as my only player left in my championship fantasy matchup come Monday when my opponent has nobody, as Ben plays his last game at Heinz and they try to score 3-4 TDs through the air (contextual things that suck). Hopefully one of those goes to Najee.

He’s going to get a lot of volume, he has been the entire year. Shouldn’t be worried about him, more so how well the offensive line is gonna hold up

Hadn’t thought about Pitt wanting ben to have a great last home game. I’ll consider this when picking my DK rosters.

Edit: I’ll also have to factor in that Ben is trash and no matter how bad he wants to play well, he’s still washed up.

Cousins on Covid list. Sean Mannion or Kellen Mond starting.

So does that downgrade Justin Jefferson?? Do I still start him over Keenan Allen in PPR?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom