OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

A) Doc Rivers the worst coach in clutch games

B) Interesting flex for Trae to bark at the crowd after a 5-23 night. He got saved by Huerter aka the 4th best player on the team

Ahem….😏

I watched the game on ESPN where Young and Porter were playing Bamba's team.....bruh :x

These ***** can turn it on QUICK. Porter looks like he's about 6'11. Been telling my bro and mans about shorty for the past 2 years...they fronted on him at first, talking about they like Jason Taytum better....but now see the light.

Trae Young was letting that Trey ball bang. He might have the thinnest hair ever for a 17 year old though :lol:. ESPN list him at 6'2. FOH :lol:
How tall is Trae Young really?

I'm not buying he's 6'2....but he makes some really high level reads. And his mix of handle, speed and shooting ability/range are very intriguing.
Yeah. He's always looked super small to me. Frail too. Part of me sees Tyus Jones....there's something more there though. Dare I say "curry-ish" :nerd:. More Seth than Steph :lol:

The inevitable comparisons will come this year though. I expect Trae Young to have a big year numbers wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom