OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawks just too much firepower...they might even be able to go to the NBA Finals now. You're going to see the Bucks offense go through stale stretches just like Philly did in this series and when that happens, Trae and all of those shooters can make them pay

I think the Bucks' best chance is actually Bud being motivated for a revenge series against his old team :lol:

When has Atlanta flexed all their “firepower” besides game 1? Sixers made them look better than they are. 100ppg is not going to be a challenge for the bucks.

Ben Simmons really just like us. Hates his job but shows up to pay the bills and afford his lifestyle :lol:
Naw

I aint running away from a cc on the email
I aint scared when the I gotta take the lead in the sub committee
I aint scared to pull the vlookup from 10 tabs deep

Ben aint got nothing on us
kodakblack.png

I spent half an hour after Phila last loss finding the clip of Ben Simmons on Lebrons HBO show The Shop.
Clip where he’s talking about not needing a jumper and how he’ll prove that. By the time I found it I didn’t even want to post it any longer.
Planned on posting it tonight and again, I can’t.
This loss is bad enough for Ben, don’t need my fat *** piling on.

You gotta get rid of Simmons but his trade value right now...woof
Pack ben out in the lockeroom

Seriously how long are they gonna dance around this? It's clear as day what they're weakness is, who's holding them back. You wasted the #1 pick Philly, accept it and correct it as best as possible. Simmons fooled a lot of people thinking he was future superstar/franchise player.

This gotta hurt Philly more than that Raptors series. The east, **** the league is wide open this postseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom