OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thats why the Bucks stay being trounced.

Here in LALA land we dont baby our superstars for their injuries, we call them soft.

We EXPECT and DEMAND excellence no matter what and look who has the most titles w/Boston, yup, the Lakers.

And even though I hate Boston, they the same, thats why Kyrie couldnt make it there.

Here in LALA land we dont baby our superstars for their injuries, we call them soft.

We EXPECT and DEMAND excellence no matter what and look who has the most titles w/Boston, yup, the Lakers.

And even though I hate Boston, they the same, thats why Kyrie couldnt make it there.
Bruh shut up. You're mad annoying. Not even funny with it.

so you were calling kobe soft in the latter stage of his career?

I forgot about the incident with the Rockets years ago and the police being outside by the bus. Charles and Shaq cracking up in the middle of the reporters segment :rofl:

so you were calling kobe soft in the latter stage of his career?

No, but if I did, during those times he deserved to be called that.

We sucked those last 4 years and it was cause of him and his exaggerated contract.

And what matters to Lakers fan at the time is what have you done for me lately and he wasnt doing nothing then but being injured.

Good last game though.

Also, you know nothing about Laker fans.

We dont value you, unless youre winning.

And at that time, he was not.

Look at Anthony Davis, we want him gone.

But if he wins 2 games straight, well say well never trade him, we are extreme.

Last edited:
Yall gonna be sick when my man Pandemic P wins finals MVP
IAkG.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom