OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats why the Bucks stay being trounced.

Here in LALA land we dont baby our superstars for their injuries, we call them soft.

We EXPECT and DEMAND excellence no matter what and look who has the most titles w/Boston, yup, the Lakers.

And even though I hate Boston, they the same, thats why Kyrie couldnt make it there.

Damn, no wonder ya’ll got bounced in the 1st round lol

Thank you for agreeing that the only reason the Lakers are not winning their series 3-0 in the Western Conference Finals with Game 4 happening soon... is injuries, thanks.

Weren’t they the favorites to win the title before the season started? Seems like the org did a good job driving their stars into the ground and screwing that up lol

Weren’t they the favorites to win the title before the season started? Seems like the org did a good job driving their stars into the ground and screwing that up lol

I agree thats why they changed the head trainer. They are always learning from the mistakes of the past, no wonder they have 17 championships.

I can't tell if the tweet is saying fear based off specific info or just the fact everyone would be naturally worried worst case scenario might have happened based off nothing else than him clutching his knee

Well it’s either them or the Suns, not sure which team makes you saltier to see hold the LOB trophy in a few weeks lol

Neither, Lakers have 17 titles, only petty teams would care about teams with much less.

Lakers already know what its like to be on top, and it will prolly happen again soon as history always dictates, so those teams can enjoy getting lucky for once.

Neither, Lakers have 17 titles, only petty teams would care about teams with much less.

Lakers already know what its like to be on top, and it will prolly happen again soon as history always dictates, so those teams can enjoy getting lucky for once.

But how do you feel about the Suns or Clippers winning it this year? Which would you rather see win here?

Suns, cause they beat the Lakers.

If the Clippers win the title, I may consider never posting in any thread other than NTWT again.

It would be the worst case scenario for my character.

But if the Clips win, maybe the Clippers and Lakers can have an All LA parade for the 2020 and 2021 Championships lol

Honestly, in all seriousness, I don’t think a city has ever won two titles in the same city back to back with two franchises in the major sports, it would actually be historic for LA as a city if the Clippers won this year.

But if the Clips win, maybe the Clippers and Lakers can have an All LA parade for the 2020 and 2021 Championships lol

Honestly, in all seriousness, I don’t think a city has ever won two titles in the same city back to back with two franchises in the major sports, it would actually be historic for LA as a city if the Clippers won this year.

If the Clippers hold a parade, they are going to get boo'd, I am from here, its 99.9% a Lakers town.

Nothing but unrealistic disdain for the Clippers.

If the Clippers hold a parade, they are going to get boo'd, I am from here, its 99.9% a Lakers town.

Nothing but unrealistic disdain for the Clippers.

So I get the disdain but, assuming you’re serious, who would waste their time to go boo a team at a championship parade? Why would anyone who supports a 17x championship team be so in their feelings to go and do that? That’s pretty pathetic if some Laker fans go and actually do that tbh, especially after winning literally last year lol

Hopefully it isn't too serious.
I remember zaza falling on Kd's leg and it looked similiar. He avoided a serious injury and missed a month with his hyperextension.

So I get the disdain but, assuming you’re serious, who would waste their time to go boo a team at a championship parade? Why would anyone who supports a 17x championship team be so in their feelings to go and do that? That’s pretty pathetic if some Laker fans go and actually do that tbh, especially after winning literally last year lol

You would be surprised what losers do to try to get others down to their level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom