OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

0a9.gif

Reggie expecting to get paid is no different than Schroeder coming out today and saying he expects $100m+

I don’t care what Reggie did on that failure of a run, any serious basketball fan knows he can’t replicate his little two month hot streak.

Either him or PG gotta go. Why keep the team together? It didn’t work.

It’s be best season they’ve ever had. They got to the WCF and lost in six games to a higher seeded team without any Kawhi or Ibaka and with another starter in Zubac missing two games. But sure, blow it up.

I think CP3 is an all time great but no way I'm putting him at top 3 all time PG if he beats either of the remaining teams. Bucks or Hawks would be one of the worst teams in the Finals from the East since the 2009 Magic

Where do you rank him? Excluding Bron. Pure PG's only

CP3 win a ring is he a top 3 PG of all time?
I have him at 4 behind magic, Curry, and zeke. This ring will put him in the top 3 for me

David Stern and James Harden are two reasons why Chris Paul doesn’t have a ring yet.
Chris Paul waiting until his 15th season to change his diet and take care of his body is why he doesn’t have a ring yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom