OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s be best season they’ve ever had. They got to the WCF and lost in six games to a higher seeded team without any Kawhi or Ibaka and with another starter in Zubac missing two games. But sure, blow it up.
I get what you’re saying but I don’t see it getting easier for them as they age. I framed my response based on what I think Kawhi mindset will be. I don’t think he’s gonna be eager to keep running it back.

464D4B1E-E71D-4D68-BE11-D8B8F3C26772.gif
His son has cookies.

I get what you’re saying but I don’t see it getting easier for them as they age. I framed my response based on what I think Kawhi mindset will be. I don’t think he’s gonna be eager to keep running it back.

That’s fair. But coming off another injury, I don’t think his options are going to be that plentiful. Staying with the Clippers is probably going to be his best option.

So what's he gonna do? Retire?

You thinking too hard about this, the Clippers will be as fine as any other contender in the West.

CP3 and Bron are 2 of the oldest players in the NBA.

Jamal Murray ain't gonna be 100% until 22-23 if then

And there's no guarantees Utah is keeping Mike Conley and if they do they gotta jettison a rotation player.

The Clippers will be fine.

So what's he gonna do? Retire?

You thinking too hard about this, the Clippers will be as fine as any other contender in the West.

CP3 and Bron are 2 of the oldest players in the NBA.

Jamal Murray ain't gonna be 100% until 22-23 if then

And there's no guarantees Utah is keeping Mike Conley and if they do they gotta jettison a rotation player.

The Clippers will be fine.
Highly doubt Kawhi retires. I could see him leaving or pushing George out(if possible). That duo may look good now but we don’t know how the league is gonna shape up. Clips got two max guys and it didn’t work. Nothing wrong with flipping the script a bit.

Reggie Jackson shot 43.3% from 3 the entire year on 5 attempts a game in only 24 minutes a night.

You could argue the only thing that changed in playoffs is minutes and attempts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom