OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I want to I can't really clown the clippers this morning. They played hard, should resilience and had a very good season.

I hope that Giannis can come back at some point later in this series or during the Finals. I would much rather Giannis get a ring before Chris Paul

209397730_4849821525046333_5669500931953947031_n.jpg

"Ran Shaq outta town"

"Shaq carried him"

"You snitched on Shaq"

"Can't win w/o Shaq"

"Fake MJ"

All the way to people calling him a R.

Kobe hate was like the warmup for what we see on social media now. This board had a entire "Kobe and Laker haters" thread. Posters who whole presence was hating on Kobe. I remember the message board insidehoops I think it was had the same.

Yeah he definitely was hatted, no question. Just the "by far most hated" I don't necessarily remember.

When is the earliest the finals can start?
Suns going to have a lengthy rest again

I think Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. Schedule definitely been weird. Suns got taken to 6 in the CF and are going to have at least a week off before the Finals.

I went into the Bill Cosby thread yesterday and saw even Meth just going back and forth with people who should be blocked/banned. Everyone is letting them win smh. Just hit the buttons and ignore.

if the team that eliminates you gets eliminated, your team lost for nothing

Bro, what are you talking about?

I've never understood the logic behind "I want the team that eliminated my favorite team to go on and on a championship?" What difference does it make if you lost to the eventual champion or if they get knocked out the following around? It has nothing to do nothing to do with your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom