OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
These scraps never work out well for the folks sitting in the lower seats. :lol:

If you're sitting lower than your opponent you probably just gotta grab them and yank them to your level. Throwing fists upwards ain't it.

And Obi-wan been told us how it works -

8D231E92-3478-4F17-BD52-0618EFD896AE.gif

Trusting the process with the Fellas.

This is such a crazy jump. I can't wait to see all these crazy PHX Suns champion futures tickets that are worth hundreds of thousands of dollars

Going to sound like a hater, but this team is probably the flukiest finals team I can think of. Booker had 5 straight bad to subpar games and they still advanced. Now we have to hear about the leadership of CP3 and Booker getting a tattoo after having a 10 minute conversation with Kobe for the next few weeks.

I didn’t think for a second CP would be in this position a few years ago, mainly because he got hurt at ALL the wrong times. I can’t understand how you guys can try to asterisk a guy who in MULTIPLE playoff runs would have went further but it’s because of some injury he didn’t. Let that boy get his flowers man, he’s one player that should def. get an NBA championship

Did they figure out what pissed off Patrick Beverly so much to give Chris Paul the e-Honda push in the back?

Something CP said definitely triggered the push, but I doubt it was anything too wild Pat was frustrated that they were going to lose and CP was cooking the hell out of us and letting us know about it. So Pat was probably looking for any reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom