OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spend it. Having been to a grip of regular season games over the years, I can say confidently that playoff games (especially those in the latter rounds) are 100x better. The energy in the building is completely different.

Don't make the rookie mistake I made by buying your tix too early. Everyone tries to resell tix now, so if you wait you *should* be able to get a cheaper price, especially if you're looking for a single seat. Chick sitting next to me at Tuesday's game paid $200 for her seat, while I paid $600 for mine a few days earlier when tix were released to the public. :sick::smh:

I heard buy tix like an hour or so before the game is the way to go. In a perfect world, the suns lose game 1, the demand falls and I slide through for game 2 for half the price of game 1 tix.

I believe Collins and Capela once had 34 pts and 35 rebounds combined in one of the games in this series and the Hawks won handily.

Tonight they combined for 25, but Lopez outscored them both with 33 of his own and Coach Bud comes with the secret weapon, another stretch Big named Portis has 22 and 8 in a starting role.

Ntm....Bucks outscore the Hawks 66-36 in the paint even though ATL makes 15 3-pointers to the Bucks 9.

Maybe the Bucks, without Giannis, just finally realized the Formula.

If Capela and Collins don't play dominant basketball in the next game, it's fishing time for Trae, Nate, and Dominique

Iexpect bucks to have a dud next game. Been doing that all playoffs. Come out dominant. Then ghost the next one. Figuring Trae back next game. If he was regular NBA X-Men superhuman, he'd be back a game ago. But bro got regular people bones. Same limitations as us.

Bud has stepped up his game this postseason
eye_roll_clap-440x247.gif

If the hawks make it, this has to be the first time that 2 teams meet that didn't make the playoffs the previous year.

I wonder how other teams view Collins now and what they would offer him after this playoffs. He turned down 90 mil for 4 years after this what teams would offer him than that in FA?

I wonder how other teams view Collins now and what they would offer him after this playoffs. He turned down 90 mil for 4 years after this what teams would offer him than that in FA?
He’s young and got solid numbers, always a team to overpay and throw the bag out there…The Hawks gotta keep him cuz they spent all the bread last offseason and have no path to replace him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom