OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s young and got solid numbers, always a team to overpay and throw the bag out there…The Hawks gotta keep him cuz they spent all the bread last offseason and have no path to replace him

They drafted Okongwu to be his replacement. They mentioned that they were gonna let him explore the market and a team like the Knicks will give him what he wants. I think he’s gone next season but Hawks will be better spent getting a combo guard to allow Trey to play a little more off ball.

They drafted Okongwu to be his replacement. They mentioned that they were gonna let him explore the market and a team like the Knicks will give him what he wants. I think he’s gone next season but Hawks will be better spent getting a combo guard to allow Trey to play a little more off ball.

Nah Okongwu is the Capela replacement.
Hunter is the Collins replacement.

They’re working towards a
Trae/Huerter/Reddish/Hunter/Okongwu starting lineup which will be 🔥🔥🔥. I don’t even like Reddish like that but I’m a huge fan of the other 4.

A game like yesterday is exactly why I wouldn’t pay Collins the max. It was his chance to carry the team and he went like 0/6 to start the game and you couldn’t even tell he was playing. Still though, I wouldn’t let him walk for free. I’d match whatever contract he got and then would try to trade him for future picks + expiring contracts down the line.

Last edited:
I really don't think Okongwu is meant to be Collins replacement. He hasn't come in for Collins ever when there's been plenty of chances to. He only comes in for Capela. Okongwu has showed some promise especially in this series and if he keeps trending up cause make Capela movable which is what I suspsect the Hawks are betting on. Never felt like Capela was gonna be long term here but short to medium term to raise the floor of the team till other guys would be ready.

205834030_4853887321306420_5421939934658504940_n.jpg

Nah Okongwu is the Capela replacement.
Hunter is the Collins replacement.

They’re working towards a
Trae/Huerter/Reddish/Hunter/Okongwu starting lineup which will be 🔥🔥🔥. I don’t even like Reddish like that but I’m a huge fan of the other 4.

A game like yesterday is exactly why I wouldn’t pay Collins the max. It was his chance to carry the team and he went like 0/6 to start the game and you couldn’t even tell he was playing. Still though, I wouldn’t let him walk for free. I’d match whatever contract he got and then would try to trade him for future picks + expiring contracts down the line.

John Collins on anything above what he's
already declined is a negative value contract you may not be to get off of with out attaching assets

He's going to get a 4/5 year max and that's not going to be the easiest deal to move.

Even as spicy as some dudes have been talking about him during this playoff run, he's 14 and 8 with OK defense.

I don't know if you match a max deal and think it's an easy flip.

John Collins on anything above what he's
already declined is a negative value contract you may not be to get off of with out attaching assets
He's going to get a 4/5 year max and that's not going to be the easiest deal to move.

Even as spicy as some dudes have been talking about him during this playoff run, he's 14 and 8 with OK defense.

I don't know if you match a max deal and think it's an easy flip.

I feel y’all. Teams are generally smarter than they used to be but I feel like most fan bases / owners would get excited over Collins’ 18 & 8.

I would have a lot of hesitation paying him 25 mil a year but its just tough to see an asset walk over a few million dollars.

Seems like, even without Gianny, if the Bucks at least match the Hawks energy/intensity, they win. But I don’t trust them not to have another game when they come out going through the motions. So, Bucks in 7.

I was told salty laker fans were the only ones hating on these playoffs 🤔

Once again, that was weeks ago, before like an additional 4 star players were injured, including the best players on both the Bucks and Hawks.

And I still don’t hate these playoffs. Injuries suck, the playoffs overall have been entertaining. The game last night though, not so much :lol:

Last edited:
Once again, that was weeks ago, before like an additional 4 star players were injured, including the best players on both the Bucks and Hawks.

The 1st round was really bad.
The 2nd round was good (minus Suns/Nuggets)
The 3rd round has been decent to bad. I liked the suns/clippers series but the clippers would’ve smashed in 5 if Kawhi didn’t go down. Not that exciting to me.

Laker haters kept trying to make this a laker fan thing when it’s more just an unbelievable amount of superstars being hurt. That’s all it’s ever been but a lot y’all haters got dumb *** blinders on and can’t think rationally.

The 1st round was really bad.
The 2nd round was good (minus Suns/Nuggets)
The 3rd round has been decent to bad. I liked the suns/clippers series but the clippers would’ve smashed in 5 if Kawhi didn’t go down. Not that exciting to me.

Laker haters kept trying to make this a laker fan thing when it’s more just an unbelievable amount of superstars being hurt. That’s all it’s ever been but a lot y’all haters got dumb *** blinders on and can’t think rationally.

But that’s the thing, nobody is saying it’s just Lakers fans anymore. That died after the first round, after Kyrie and Kawhi went down in round 2. At that point pretty much everyone acknowledged that the number of injuries to star players was a problem.

At least on here. I can’t speak for Twitter, if that’s what you’re basing your comments.

But that’s the thing, nobody is saying it’s just Lakers fans anymore. That died after the first round, after Kyrie and Kawhi went down in round 2. At that point pretty much everyone acknowledged that the number of injuries to star players was a problem.

At least on here. I can’t speak for Twitter, if that’s what you’re basing your comments.

From this week:
Like I said before, these type of posts always come from fans of a certain team that’s been on summer vacation for a min :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom