OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's got to be a contract thing with Giannis brother's playing playing time. No Giannis, no Thanasis these last two games. And I'm not talking about garbage minute blowouts....

PJ , Chris and No Skills in the Finals :pimp:

i (2).jpeg

Still proud of what the Hawks done this season. We’ve seen where this team lead by Trae (specifically with a competent roster and a competent coach unlike his first two years) can go and we’ve seen what the upsides and limitations of the current roster is too.

Interesting off season coming up with a couple decisions to make.

if we don’t test the waters for another star Hunter and Reddish gotta keep trending up to become the 2nd and 3rd best players on this team if we wanna try to sustain this with just this young core.

Last edited:
The Hawks have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of & where definitely the most interesting team this season. They made it to conference finals & highlighted a new generation we can have faith in. S/o to them & da inconsistent Bucks.

scoring 20+ points in a quarter is no joke... i saw lebron do it in person while he was in miami playing against the garbage nets while they were playing in newark while their new arena was being built... lebron put on a show my goodness lmao... props to middleton for doing that 3 times this postseason... he is legit man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom