OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
PJ , Chris and No Skills in the Finals :pimp:

i (2).jpeg
3cbbfa2ec480a4146a4dda7b0e04b498e8fc607f.gif

Jrue vs CP will be interesting. Jrue is a solid defender and only gets exposed when he's guarding speedy guards like Trae and Kyrie. And CP is certainly not known for his speed. Also don't see Ayton doing a great job on Giannis if he can return from the knee sprain. Which is a huge if

Bet, need Milwaukee to take this whole thing. Sending good vibes to Giannis knee for the next week.

Weird decision by Nate only playing 12 min. I know Cam got a ton of minutes bc he was hot but he should've given Lou more floor time, especially with Trae shooting bricks

Yawnis with a bad knee might force the Bucks to keep his *** in the paint which is where he needs to be anyway

Always funny to me when commentators gas a player using his off hand some times. Like...they're NBA players, it's what they're supposed to do b. Middleton didn't just bank the tear drop...Marv, he banked it with his left hand!!!! Like he a paraplegic or something and the left half of his body usually doesn't work or something

i know there's a lot of bad GMs and desparate teams
congrats on maxing out John Collins

i hope it isn't the hawks :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom