OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve had season tickets to bucks for almost 30 years. My dad got non-curable cancer two years ago, and so we gave up the tickets due to the crowd sizes. Growing up, I saw the bulls break the 70 win mark in milwaukee, went to and watched so many playoff games with Sam, ray, and the big dog only for them to come up short, saw them trade away the franchise player for a washed Gary Payton and a sack of potatoes, draft Yi jianlian, and do many other things that just made me think they’d never win a championship in my lifetime…. I still can’t believe they won. Bucks in 6!

We’ve had season tickets to bucks for almost 30 years. My dad got non-curable cancer two years ago, and so we gave up the tickets due to the crowd sizes. Growing up, I saw the bulls break the 70 win mark in milwaukee, went to and watched so many playoff games with Sam, ray, and the big dog only for them to come up short, saw them trade away the franchise player for a washed Gary Payton and a sack of potatoes, draft Yi jianlian, and do many other things that just made me think they’d never win a championship in my lifetime…. I still can’t believe they won. Bucks in 6!
Enjoy it tonight man, your team took that series.

Congrats!!!

tenor.gif

They goofed away three games in a row :smh:

Bucks have a good 2-3 year window and now they have championship experience under their belt. They get Donte back and can probably find some upgrades for the bench.

When you have a Big Three like that who can play both ends of the floor, you're gonna be tough to beat, even with the Nets at full strength

Congrats fam :pimp:
Live it up.

One of these types of situations where Ayton gotta use this as motivation and come back strong. He had 12 while the man he was responsible for stopping had a 50 piece on his head and broke records.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom