OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
kilroythedon kilroythedon
E0CBC3DA-16BD-46A2-A504-25E099312998.gif

Bucks have a good 2-3 year window and now they have championship experience under their belt. They get Donte back and can probably find some upgrades for the bench.

When you have a Big Three like that who can play both ends of the floor, you're gonna be tough to beat, even with the Nets at full strength

Nets get some strong post presence and it'll be both of them in the East for a while. They'll both match up nicely

This line stuck with me for some reason. He didn't have a great performance that night but we definitely know his name now.

Chris Paul needs to be on the first flight to an island tomorrow morning. It's about to be ugly week for him on sports media outlets.

We’ve had season tickets to bucks for almost 30 years. My dad got non-curable cancer two years ago, and so we gave up the tickets due to the crowd sizes. Growing up, I saw the bulls break the 70 win mark in milwaukee, went to and watched so many playoff games with Sam, ray, and the big dog only for them to come up short, saw them trade away the franchise player for a washed Gary Payton and a sack of potatoes, draft Yi jianlian, and do many other things that just made me think they’d never win a championship in my lifetime…. I still can’t believe they won. Bucks in 6!

congrats bruh, pour one out for your pops :pimp:

im a angry dude all the time but this **** tonight really made my heart melt.

shout out giannis and shout out milwaukee. huge W for the small markets and might lead to some parity in the league where dudes will want to do what giannis did. This championship just HITS different for dudes like giannis who stay with their team and make that ultimate sacrifice because god knows he would rather live in Oakland than bum *** milwaukee.

Jim Goldstein has to be excited to be at the finals. He offered the NBA a lot of money to be the in the bubble last year and they told him no. He is definitely soaking this all in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom