OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
E6yv356WQAIUw7X

Monty is that guy
wow.png

Your my guy but a lot this post is ridiculously unfair. Especially for Ayton and Booker.

No one expected them to go this far, and while they lost three very winnable games in a row, they still beat expectations for the season by a good bit

They should be disappointed in their performance, but proud of the turnaround for the organization

Booker and Ayton were hyped to no end and the first semi healthy team they played both were not it. Ayton in particular was awful and Booker stayed turning the ball over and choking in big moments. Booker was cool to bask in the Kobe glow but he looked funny in the light and Ayton looked like Prime Wilt against two banged up LA teams then looked worse than Robin Lopez. You my guy too but Ayton and Booker were awful. To be honest I'm not buying much of this season outside of Giannis due to the injuries and the early start so it is hard to say whether the Suns have turned things around or whether they were the beneficiaries of some very favorable matchups in the playoffs against injured teams.

bucks win by double digits tonight. Suns be in the shook bag all night. Crowder been keeping them afloat early the last few games. He goes back to Crowder tonight. All chris's shots are short or too much to the left or right. Booker under 30pts tonight.

on me.
Closeee.

Cp3 got more buckets than I expected.

Booker was the sucka I expected. Crowder was wild bunny too.

Should've won by 10, but 7 works.

If its trash why are you reading it?

I think you like to torture yourself by reading what you deem as trash.

Dont read stuff you think is trash, then expect others to want to read it too.

You right. 99% of your posts are, you’d think by now I’d just scroll by :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom