OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
checkout the diversity in the greatest NBA franchise in the history of pro basketball...
20210530_201933.jpg

ExhaustedValidAurochs-size_restricted.gif

That's your only response? Lol.

Thanks for clarifying that You know the truth.

Happy for Kyrie if he felt like steppin on that Leprechaun was the thing to do. Happy to know the Celtics got one title the last 35 years and counting.

And even better to know that Danny Ain't ain't eventually gonna find a way to keep Tatum when Tatum realizes he ain't getting to the Finals with that organization.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tatum ends up a Laker before it's all said and done

Mavs dumb...this game been over since 7:00 mark of the 3Q so why is Luka even out there at this point. Cuban just wants him to get his stats in a 20 point loss for marketing/business purposes? :lol:

For clarity are we counting those Minneapolis championships too or just Los Angeles? :rofl:
A Laker chip always gone be a Laker chip, even if we moved this show to Seattle LOL.

That's the best you got? Lol, feel bad for you and your fanbase bruh. Celtics haven't done **** since 1986!!! 2008 is all y'all got

Man played both sides of the fence on those comments real eloquently. Had the nerve to say there's no racism in their crowds...he's a smart man so I'm not to sure why he went in that direction.
Yea, I thought he was better than that.

Hopefully he mans up and apologizes.

Kyrie: I hope we can just keep it to basketball
Also Kyrie: *stomps on logo after blowout win fully knowing what he's doing*

that said, ban that fan for life. can't be throwing ****, yelling threats, or yelling any racist ****. no matter what a player does or doesn't do. just boo the man and be done with it. he didn't re-sign after saying he would and ruined the locker room. get over it. it's over with. don't give him the satisfaction of know you're still upset

A Laker chip always gone be a Laker chip, even if we moved this show to Seattle LOL.

That's the best you got? Lol, feel bad for you and your fanbase bruh. Celtics haven't done **** since 1986!!! 2008 is all y'all got

It sucks for us because all we have are the Celtics.

You guys have,

Lakers
Clippers
Warriors
Kings

Most loyal fans in the NBA :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom