OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meant to ask earlier what is this from

ezgif-3-a15a28182353.gif

Werent Celtics fans calling for Tacko to enter the game while their team is getting blown out in a playoff game. And now they wanna be mad at Kyrie for “stomping” the precious logo.

Make it make sense please.

I know the Nets fans were chanting for Tacko to come in in Game 2 at Barclays sarcastically, the whole thing's dumb it's not a big deal that he stomped on the logo

What about what he did ISN’T about basketball though? He’s saying **** the Celtics after destroying them on the basketball court. I fail to see what the issue is.

i think it's pretty obvious and it's always taken as an insult when it's happened in the past but we can agree to disagree on that. it didnt warrant the response that that fan had either way. and if the celtics players don't care, why should the fans

Just playing devils advocate, why are people defending Kyrie stomping on the logo but Juju Smith almost got killed for it essentially doing the same thing? :lol:

Or was that because Juju was doing the damn Macarena on there :rofl:

I think it's cause Juju has been pretty average since 2018, while Kyrie's still one of the best players in the league in 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom