OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf is happening here
damn (2).png
they combo’d him

Happy to see the Verizon Center poppin again for a Wizards game. Had one of the best pulled pork sandwiches in my life at that arena.

cant stop bron...steph...or luka though...

I dig his effort though fasho.

Media always sets dudes up to get danced on when they call them 'so and so' stoppers.
Luka will stop himself 2-3 games of hard work and he’s injured

As much as Jokic gets made fun off for being relatively fat. Embiid and AD can’t stay on the floor consistently for years now while Jokic has played in every game this year .

The whole can’t stay healthy argument is weird at times. People act as if dudes deliberately injure themselves.

I agree with you to a point. It’s talked about too much like the player can completely control it. At the same time, it can’t just be overlooked. Teams have to take it into consideration with contracts and planning for the future. Like part of the reason the Clippers decided to move on from Griffin was his tendency to get hurt a lot, including in the post-season.

Jokic and Luka both constantly look like they’re on the verge of passing out from exhaustion but they’ll each play 44 minutes and not have any drop in production

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom