OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get JJJ healthy. Keep letting Brooks and Ja grow. They're gonna be alright. They need Ja to take a leap, though.

Welp I was on a nice stretch, but the washedness finally caught up to me.

Missed all but the last quarter and a half of the Jazz/Grizzlies. :lol:

Watching highlights from Sixers/Wizards:

- Hope Embiid is okay. :smh:

- Ben Simmons :stoneface: Embiid goes down and your response is to put up 5 shots? You score just 13 American basketball points (≈ 17 Australian) in a potential close out game? Setting up your teammates and being able to defend 1 -5 is great and all, but at the end of the day, the objective is to outscore your opponent. Tobi having a bad game doesn't help matter either. Sixers can get away with this against the Wizard and probably against the Knicks/Hawks but good luck against the Bucks/Nets

- Another day, another fan acting out. A player needs to hit one of them with a swift tiger uppercut.

niketock88 niketock88 is 2021 buc em buc em . He’s definitely about to get banned.
Take out the 2021...

Finkle is Einhorn my boy..

ace-ventura-pet-detective.gif

Did not know he was known as an elite defender, then again I watch 0 Suns basketball
cant stop bron...steph...or luka though...

I dig his effort though fasho.

Media always sets dudes up to get danced on when they call them 'so and so' stoppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom