OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the 17s dropped I was in HS and I already knew it was out of the question with my parents. I think that was like the highest retail price I had seen too. They were sorta clean at the time with the lil strap/cover thing off.

A real dude who looks kind of like WB met him and got a picture took, or a cutout likeness? I guess the former, because Westbrook doesn't have any tattoos. IDK where that is though, don't think it's OKC due to the palm trees in the background. Probably on the road somewhere, and early in his career because WB isn't dressed all extra extra.

I think that pic was taken in LA. That looks like the Los Angeles Convention Center in the background, which is next door to Staples.

When the 17s dropped I was in HS and I already knew it was out of the question with my parents. I think that was like the highest retail price I had seen too. They were sorta clean at the time with the lil strap/cover thing off.

that CD and metal case they came were the most over the top, unnecessary OD accessories to come with a damn pair of shoes and i ******* loved it. the case looked like a bomb a movie villain would use

I was always in shock when ppl would tell me their parents copped them $150 shoes and they had average *** grades :lol: Like can y’all adopt me? Need some chores done? What I gotta do :lol:

193234501_4764198276941992_4071860845908661345_n.jpg

I swear, that was the first shoe in my lifetime that had the $200.00 tag out the gate. Couldn’t afford those either til I was an adult. *****s that had them used to be flexing crazy hard with the suitcase and disk :lol:. Shoe is elite.

I eventually copped two pairs of eBay in like 2013 for about $160 a piece. White ones kinda broke down on me, but it was a shoe I always wanted, and was able to get.

I think I sold my black ones. miss them joints. Clean as hell.
I remember being shocked they were more than Foams, and $40 more than the 16s. Having them was definitely a status symbol when they first launched

I remember some dudes used the briefcase in place of their backpack. Walking around the school like they are lawyers :smh: :lol:

When my homie Rob used to get booted from our History class for talking, mans used to legit look like this leaving...
5brduk.gif

I need them to come back out though. One of the few Jordan I always wanted as a kid, never owned, and eager to buy now that I got the money.

If your teachings are only useful to the top 0.01% of basketball talents what good is your teaching?

I'm not saying Hakeem didn't teach anyone anything. I'm saying his teach is not useful for 99% of NBA players.
I don’t know man, years ago I watched a lot of his videos seems like simple spin moves, up fakes And simple footwork that helps you get in the paint before even beginning those post moves. If an NBA player can’t do those things then that’s gross(Dwight Howard(though he has gotten a bit better))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom