OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much grace will brad get? Even healthy, they lose this series.

He's good.. Celtics been reaching the conference finals the last few years.

But imo they need to trade Kemba, Smart and even Rob Williams if they can get a solid big in return.

Blasphemous
E6AD3B26-EEF7-4B3A-8DF4-DFB5351B67DC.jpeg
17 black/chrome lows are fire, I was referring to the regular cut 17s.

“We started talking about the Lakers, who were in a slump. Paul brought up the Nets, saying that they were ‘the only team that can beat US,'” Chotiner wrote. “This sounded like a strangely partisan observation for an agent with clients across the N.B.A., especially after all the criticism he had received when bringing Anthony Davis to the Lakers. ‘I’ve got six guys on the team,’ he said, shaking his head. ‘C’mon.'”

troll.png

Not necessarily, but they’re running in place.
I mean, are you going to ask the same about any team that loses to Brooklyn? Just seems odd.

They're a team led by a 22 and 24 year old that have had more playoff success than most players in the league. No team in modern basketball has actually won a championship with guys that young though.

Injuries/covid + roster makeup (Ainge) are far more to blame for this particular season than anything Brad related.

Smart taking that shoulder check in the first and not getting the call is the most boy who cried wolf situation I’ve ever seen...

Brad doesn’t deserve to be fired or even in that discussion but he does deserve a fair share of criticism for how he managed the team this year. We all know that ain’t gonna happen though.

I mean, are you going to ask the same about any team that loses to Brooklyn? Just seems odd.

They're a team led by a 22 and 24 year old that have had more playoff success than most players in the league. No team in modern basketball has actually won a championship with guys that young though.

Injuries/covid + roster makeup (Ainge) are far more to blame for this particular season than anything Brad related.

The Celtics have done good considering their best players are not even in their primes but Ainge and Celtics fans did this whole build like they were about build this super team with all his assets and that ain't happening. People got sold that they would be real contenders right now and the reality is they're following the model of building with your draft picks and being patient.

No. I asked about brad cause he has been getting recognition as one of the best coaches in the league for a while now. That combined with the talent on his roster even though they’re young, I would expect a finals appearance. Also, this is assuming they don’t reach the finals in either of the next couple years. Know that’s not the move, but I’m fairly confident in that assumption.

I wonder if Detroit gets like 10K back from BG for every dunk he has
You think they could away with a clause like that ?

The Celtics have done good considering their best players are not even in their primes but Ainge and Celtics fans did this whole build like they were about build this super team with all his assets and that ain't happening. People got sold that they would be real contenders right now and the reality is they're following the model of building with your draft picks and being patient.
I mean I don't disagree with anything you're saying. And you not mentioning Brad once kinda makes my point for me with regards to him.

The Hayward injury really threw everything off. Made front office be more cautious because they didn't know what he'd be able to contribute afterwards.

Could they have got Kawhi on a one year rental for Brown/Smart/Picks/etc, sure? If they did that and then didn't win, Ainge would be getting absolutely clowned after he left for the Clippers.

Paul George? We know nobody thinks particularly highly of him.

Harden? Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom