OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I don't post in here anymore. Too many "woke" scums crying about freedom when they turn their backs on our brothers that are protesting at these games and letting people know that Biden isn't their president
you must love kwame “little whitlock” brown then

Am I just high af or did Harden just have the funniest stutter in that post game interview :rofl:

Nah man don’t say it’s sarcasm now all of a sudden. NT detectives undefeated, dont try to code switch for some reactions
I’ve been saying that yesterday. it’s not my fault you couldnt read the context of The conversation. I can’t teach you if you don’t have the ability, call me Hakeem. Clearly a lot of people in here don’t like white people that was proven yesterday. Carry on

I’ve been saying that yesterday. it’s not my fault you couldnt read the context of The conversation. I can’t teach you if you don’t have the ability, call me Hakeem. Clearly a lot of people in here don’t like white people that was proven yesterday. Carry on
What happened, bro? Is it worth going back to read?

I say bro loosely. I’m black literally.

The Drummond story today was planted by Bron, so that he feels confident and conceivably plays well today. :nerd: Bron says NOT IN THE PLANS IF YOU PLAY SMALL THO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom