OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
there were some very quiet rumblings a month or two ago about Ainge taking lesser of a role in the org after this year...but not sure if those were baseless or not

Wait does that mean I was lying about being white or lying about being black? My white side nor my black side appreciate this
Cant make a statement proclaiming you’re yt then making another statement proclaiming you’re colored

even if you are mixed, ain’t no picking sides when convenient

Gold St Capital is another fraud HOFer
***** had folks convinced he founded his own hedge fund and was whipping a Rolls-Royce
Even in the exposure thread cats were still talmbout people being jealous of him
Like man the evidence is right there for you to see, he's a lying nobody :lol:
Could’ve took some folks savings if he was bout that life. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
For real tho. If he did it recently woulda definitely came up :lol:

Cant make a statement proclaiming you’re yt then making another statement proclaiming you’re colored

even if you are mixed, ain’t no picking sides when convenient
Yo I love how people don’t mention the dudes in here constantly crapping on white people with certain comments… And white people in here actually supporting it but when I sarcastically say that I’m black its a big deal LOL.

Yo I love how people don’t mention the dudes in here constantly crapping on white people with certain comments… And white people in here actually supporting it but when I sarcastically say that I’m black its a big deal LOL.
Nah man don’t say it’s sarcasm now all of a sudden. NT detectives undefeated, dont try to code switch for some reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom