OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
A younger Lebron could carry this squad, but it's a bit much asking a 36 year old to do so.
A playoff with no Bron or Steph is crazy to think about.
Changing of the guard for the league soon come.
I’ve always said that I will never count a Lebron led team out, but this seems very mission impossible. And you’re right, this undertaking is a lot for a 36 year old with tons of miles and who has had to do this every year. But in the end I wouldn’t be surprised if he wasn’t at his annual summer tournament.

We all know AD looks like death every time he has a minor injury. If he’s coming back I have no idea why people are writing the Lakers off. I’d love to see Phoenix advance but it’s far from certain.

Booker can’t have another bad shooting night that’s for sure. And CP’s health is a thing too.

and so are the refs let’s be real here

AD couldn't even move laterally without pain. he's really going to do more damage. they can shoot him up and block the pain, but that is just going to mask it

Kobe....
More playoff wins, points, assists, rebounds, finals mvp’s and championships than anyone you named minus LJ....man sit down and look up consistency

Yeah, because he had every cheat code in the book.

Playing for the Lakers is a cheat code.

Playing with a prime Shaq for 8 years is a cheat code.

Being coached by Phil Jackson for 11 years was a cheat code.

Playing with the best centers in the league was a cheat code.

two Finals MVPs, sure. Between those 12 Finals games, he didn't shoot 50% in a single game.

The only Finals MVP in history to not shoot 50% in a game during that Finals and he did it two years in a row.

A bricklayer who was at the right place at the right time.

Yeah, because he had every cheat code in the book.

Playing for the Lakers is a cheat code.

Playing with a prime Shaq for 8 years is a cheat code.

Being coached by Phil Jackson for 11 years was a cheat code.

Playing with the best centers in the league was a cheat code.

two Finals MVPs, sure. Between those 12 Finals games, he didn't shoot 50% in a single game.

The only Finals MVP in history to not shoot 50% in a game during that Finals and he did it two years in a row.

A bricklayer who was at the right place at the right time.

tenor.gif

A younger Lebron could carry this squad, but it's a bit much asking a 36 year old to do so.
A playoff with no Bron or Steph is crazy to think about.
Changing of the guard for the league soon come.
Bron fans say he is still in his prime though. So which one is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom