OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure Stevens will pick up where Ainge left off and get the team back on track, all the Celtics fans mad at Kyrie just need to stand back and stand by

I can only hope. If we abandon our love of da OG COLORWAY and being in the mix in every trade, I might have to relinquish my Fandom of MY CELTS.

It's crazy how the complexion of these entire playoffs have changed in a matter of days.

The Bucks/Nets series winner basically penciled into the NBA finals at this point.

Clippers looked DOA down 0-2 heading to Dallas, now they seemed poised to go to the Finals.

Now watch they lose tonight. :lol: :smh:

These playoffs gonna be a war of attrition.

Jinx game so crazy with this post :smh:

1622659444032.jpeg

Last edited:
Very disappointed 😞with hearing that Daniel Angie is stepping down. He was one of the reasons that I'm a Celts fan. My Celts will rise up and STAND UP.
the Celtics Parler chats are coming in hot
big plans are coming for the C's

I learned from the Twitters today that, with respect to one of the refs working the game tonight, the Clippers are 0-5 in games of theirs he’s called this season, while the Mavs are 7-0 in games with him :nerd:

Mavs hadn't won with Kane Fitzgerald(Game 3) as a ref and he gave Luka more techs than any other ref.

I still think we getting washed tonight though

Agreed with you both. Struggling to understand how Embiid and AD playing 'reckless' - they're historically just injury prone. Maybe their footwear ain't up to snuff?
The sixers had a lead and embiid is trying to do flying dunks on gaffirds head. That’s what I mean. It ain’t necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom