OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
1622868756528.png

1622868815116.jpeg

Gassed from what? He didn't even sweat tonight. Saw single coverage all night. Easy 45. He hopping on the Tesla charger tonight. He'll be gucci

Rick doubled Kawhi more when he was 9/19.

Make it make sense.

Literally every non Kawhi Clipper was ready for Cancun and he adopted Ty Lue's Luka strategy before tonight

The 2014 Spurs…went to 7 against the Monte/Old Durk Mavs and won the championship. Against YOUR boy.

You should be humble, and sit down.
Some of these cats got tons of posts In here but don’t really watch or understand the NBA 4real :smh: …Still doing the one series means something for the next thing :lol: , if it ain’t an Injury then it’s just a brand new matchup… Tf the Mavs gotta do with Utah if you the Clippers ? Bucks swept the Heat so KD n harden should be shook? :lol:

Why do you care what the clippers fan feel? Lakers fans obsessed with the clippers it hilarious. Focus on how y'all gonna beat Denver next round.

How am I obsessed with the Clippers? All I said was that the Jazz are going to beat either of these teams next round (which shouldn't be a controversial take)

I don't know what the Porzingis issue is with the Mavs but he's definitely done there. Seems like he has no faith in the coaches and likewise. The statline will look bad but he is pretty much just an after-thought on offense now except to be a floor-spacer for Luka's isos

I know he plays small but the Mavs don't really help him out by running any plays for him to get going either. He is barely putting up any shots now so his confidence is completely gone

This the playoff thread ... take all that laker/ blazer talk to the off season thread 😂😂😂😂

kawhi played great ... carried his team
Reggie I played well.... pat bev making 6-7 times him and can’t play is mind blowing

Some of these cats got tons of posts In here but don’t really watch or understand the NBA 4real :smh: …Still doing the one series means something for the next thing :lol: , if it ain’t an Injury then it’s just a brand new matchup… Tf the Mavs gotta do with Utah if you the Clippers ? Bucks swept the Heat so KD n harden should be shook? :lol:
They don’t know what they’re talking about lol

How am I obsessed with the Clippers? All I said was that the Jazz are going to beat either of these teams next round (which shouldn't be a controversial take)
Clips match up waaaay better with Utah. Bev can be a dog on Conley and Mitchell. Zu can final play and defend against a traditional big man and nobody from Utah can guard KW or PG, they better hope they shoot blanks every game.

Clips match up waaaay better with Utah. Bev can be a dog on Conley and Mitchell. Zu can final play and defend against a traditional big man and nobody from Utah can guard KW or PG, they better hope they shoot blanks every game.
I disagree. Utah is better both offensively and defensively than the Mavs. I think they will go to the Western finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom