OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
196469194_4774150029280150_207474953653172281_n.png

damn!!! he just bought a house in LA! Maybe the Clippers will pick him up! He should have played the whole series like he did in the second half of game 6, then he would have posted his contract news today most probably. Maybe he should have taken that 84 million extension in the first place?

Great as Kawhi was last night, still feel pretty lucky to have gotten the W considering none of Morris, Batum and (for the most part PG) could buy a 3. And even Reggie was fairly cold in the second half.

I keep telling myself we have to be due foe a hot shooting game from 3, but it’s just not happening.

don’t think kidd is getting the job

I don’t even know why he’s being considered, he had a stint with the Nets and another with the Bucks, I believe they let him go on both instances. The pool of coaches can’t be that shallow

Kawhichael put the cuffs on Luka, scored 45, and cooked Luka to close it out. Superstar moment :pimp:

Im preparing myself for Luka to go 50-12-12 now

Remember that time we got fifty-pieced earlier this season in 12:30 game at Staples against the Mavs? Me too.

Mavs have nothing to lose, they had no business bringing this to a game 7 when you compare the talent. All this while Kawhi has been putting up MJ type of numbers. This series has been insane.

Tomorrow’s game is going be amazing (hopefully).

Reggie Jackson with 25 :lol:

Gotta give Ty his credit for benching Pat Bev & obviously Zubac. Series is over otherwise.
Funny thing is Lue put Zu and the bench cats back in for a lil stretch to begin the 4th and they didn’t mess it up and actually made an impact, held it down till Khawi put the nail in the coffin…Lue’s rotations worked out great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom