OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
02trumpvietnam-2-jumbo.jpg

You tell me.
Dude on the far right looks like Stabler

How do Houston fans feel about James Harden a couple months removed from the trade?

Are you guys mad at him for (allegedly) forcing the front office to make the Russell Westbrook trade and then forcing his way out of Houston?

Or are you guys happy that he's in a better situation and do you want to see him succeed?
Hated how it went about but understood why it happened. I did say he better hope his partners in crime are healthy when he needs them, or else he’ll be in the same situation as he was in previous years, and currently, that’s basically what’s happening, but even he’s hurt laboring right now.

Want to know who i blame for his last two hamstring injuries?

88B33879-199C-46B3-A181-CCB76D2BC656.jpeg

Between the injuries, short off season, condensed schedule of this season and little time between the end of this season and the Olympics, I expect a sloppy underwhelming Olympic basketball tournament with very few top-tier stars playing for team USA and other nations.

I can see the countries with few NBA players performing better than usual though. I think there's 2004 Olympic basketball disaster potential this year.

Between the injuries, short off season, condensed schedule of this season and little time between the end of this season and the Olympics, I expect a sloppy underwhelming Olympic basketball tournament with very few top-tier stars playing for team USA and other nations.

I can see the countries with few NBA players performing better than usual though. I think there's 2004 Olympic basketball disaster potential this year.

What other countries do have elite Oly squads? The typical Spain, Argentina, Serbia, Lithuania, Australia, France?

Serbia has a squad with Jokic, Bogdan and Bojan.

I love Draymond but is the best bigs we have to offer?
What about Zion, Bam or even Myles Turner? Ayton?

I love Draymond but is the best bigs we have to offer?
What about Zion, Bam or even Myles Turner? Ayton?

Zion was injured right before the season ended, so I doubt the Pels will be cool with playing for team USA.

And Ayton is from the Bahamas. Not sure if he has US citizenship.

Bam and Turner might be possibilities though.

I thought Ayton might’ve played for US at some point but you’re right, I think he’s committed to the Bahamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom