OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
1623773529418.png

will the refs allow a physical game tonight? where can i find stats on bucks and nets with this crew?

Way too early to tell. What has Lue accomplished that Doc hasn't? Doc took the Clippers to the 2nd round plenty of times. If the Clippers actually make the WCF then we can talk.
The way they adjust on the fly/in game and respond to losses has been impressive to see.

His trust in Mann has also been paying dividends, been pushing the right buttons better than Doc ever did it feels like.

He's outcoached Snyder so far

How do Houston fans feel about James Harden a couple months removed from the trade?

Are you guys mad at him for (allegedly) forcing the front office to make the Russell Westbrook trade and then forcing his way out of Houston?

Or are you guys happy that he's in a better situation and do you want to see him succeed?
It really just depends on who you ask. I will be upset if we lose this pick. I would’ve liked harden to handle his exit differently but the rockets organization was playing games through the media as well. You would have to literally blame harden/Tillman/morey and to a lesser extent even cp3.

Harden/Tillman for forcing the trade in the first place. On top of Tillman being cheap in the middle of prime harden.

Morey for getting fleeced in a deal after Russ just got embarrassed by dame and had a worse playoff performance than CP3. Sam Presti was also going to do right by Russ so it was just dumb for morey to rush and give up that much draft capital.

Cp3 for showing at the time you couldn’t win with him as your #2 because he was going to be sidelined by injury or playing through injury when it mattered the most. The best ability is availability and Cp3 constantly getting injured and being a shell of himself is something that was unacceptable during hardens peak.

While I’m at it I’ll blame MDA as well lol for not managing the style of play better.

guy is the most overrated coach in NBA history, how he still has a job is beyond me. Why announcers call him “the great doc rivers” is a joke. So many GREAT coaches have lost there jobs for less than this bozo has done and yet he is still in the NBA. He is just a name at this point

Damn, you can't wait to see him in person.

Id double KD almost every possession to make sure he doesn’t go for 60 on some historic performance. Let the other guys beat u.

This is a giant game, his sitting out earlier games seems like it made it possible now for him to try it out in an almost do or die situation. He has played it pretty safe.

This is a giant game, his sitting out earlier games seems like it made it possible now for him to try it out in an almost do or die situation. He has played it pretty safe.

This is a terrible move. If I were Brooklyn, I would at least sit out harden for game five and bring him back for game six. You don't go from "James Harden is out and hasn't practiced at full speed in several weeks" to "He's playing tonight in a pivotal playoff game" in the course of 24 hours.

I don't think Harden will make it out of the first quarter of this game. If they're lucky, it'll be like Anthony Davis and there won't be any long-term impact. Worst case scenario, Harden could tear his hamstring and be out for several months. This screams of a desperation move.

If Harden plays facilitator tonight as opposed to scorer he’ll play. It’s exactly what’s about to happen. It’s a nagging hamstring but he can manage. Hell, Embiid out here playing with a torn meniscus. Coulda swore that was a 4-6 week injury. These boys be doped up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom