OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you think they should've kept rondo?

No, I think Rondo is legitimately washed. I think the version of Rondo the Lakers had in the bubble might have been his last could run. He looked awful in Atlanta and frankly he doesn't look much better with the clippers.

I'm glad the Lakers didn't resign him and I'm sure the hawks are glad they got rid of him as well. I'm not really sure how he would impact this series against the Sixers.

No, I think Rondo is legitimately washed. I think the version of Rondo the Lakers had in the bubble might have been his last could run. He looked awful in Atlanta and frankly he doesn't look much better with the clippers.

I'm glad the Lakers didn't resign him and I'm sure the hawks are glad they got rid of him as well. I'm not really sure how he would impact this series against the Sixers.
We got far more from Lemon Pepper than him. I’ve watch 95% percent of hawks games on Bally and he was never a game changer when he came in.

What makes Doc overrated? I hear people say he's overrated because he's not looked at as x's and o's guy and all he does is "Motivate". When you got coaches that can x' and o you to death but can't motivate/communicate AT ALL with todays athletes.

And among today's coaches where is Doc ranked?

Harden went from being ruled out a day prior

to now playing

that’s crazy
Conservative super soldier blue lives™ serum

1623800602237.jpeg

Harden needs to chill. Definitely feel like it's too soon. No way he doesn't re-aggravate that hammy. :smh:

Hope I'm wrong, though.

So a potential Anthony Davis situation where here tries to come back too soon and tweaks it. Hamstrings are stubborn injuries. Needs to play it smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom